Thread
Printable Version

VIPTV.NET banned by ICP, please use vip.tv-video.net

This thread has been sticked by lbjedwardat 8-19-2019 23:06.

vip.tv-video.net not working either now...

Hello, I keep getting the same error message when I try to watch an episode on vip.tv-video.net. It says "Error URL." I've also noticed that all of the shows are now marked as free. Can you please let me know if we can count on this new domain to function properly anytime soon?

I still don’t get it.

Will there be any updates soon?

Reply 40#40 shinny's post

okay cool thanks

Quote:
Originally posted by olia at 9-19-2018 05:43 Hello, I keep getting the same error message when I try to watch an episode on vip.tv-video.net. It says "Error URL." I've also noticed that all of the shows are now marked as free. Can you pleas ...

Quote:
Originally posted by ovidiucrisan at 9-19-2018 06:15 Will there be any updates soon?

PER LBJ: "Hi all, LBJedward has advised that they are bringing vip.tv-video.net up to date with the latest episodes. Your login and points will work here. If this is not a satisfactory solution please contact LBJedward directly here"

I'm trying to watch episodes as well and I'm stuck with this 'error url' crap also. So, hopefully that means that the powers at be are updating tv-video with new episodes and ALL members points.

sorry for the troubles

I am really sorry for all the troubles VIPTV is having. I know that all of you work really hard to keep the site running smoothly and to keep it up to date and I appreciate it. I honestly don't mind going to the old site until everything can be sorted out and I am glad to hear that for the time being the powers that be are going to update the temp site. Best of luck finding the right place for the site. God Bless
Things Change

vip.tv-video.net Not working now.

I am getting URL Error when trying to watch anything. It feels like the problem is getting worse not better.

URL error

Error seems to originate from the fact that new episodes on the latest tv shows are listed as free, when it should just be the first three of the tv show. I noticed this while experiencing the same issue ( URL error) when trying to watch the latest episodes on tv shows such as Iron Fist, Queen of the south and Fear the Walking Dead.

Reply 47#47 Noverman's post

Ok you are correct. The newly uploaded material says Error URl. Any episodes that give you trouble. Please cl8ck the blue box under the viewing screen that says bugs. We also have an error reporting thread here in the forum.

When will the TV shows be updated

Please can you tell us when you’ll start updating the TV shows with new episodes. Thank you

I just checked everything seems to be updated and playable. Like always if you find it is not please report it in the error thread. 

Thanks again for your patience and understanding. 

New website is blocked for me

Hi! I tried going to vip.tv-video.net but I get a message that the site is blocked because of a Spam URL. Is anyone else having this problem?

Reply 51#51 Toomuchtv's post

No. I'm on the site right now and you also have the correct addie: http://vip.tv-video.net/index.html Check you spam/pop up blocker settings.

Reply 52#52 Milks26's post

Thank you!

Thanks again, Milks26! I excluded the site from my antivirus protection and I can access the website now. Woohoo!

REFUND

VIPTV.NET,

How do I go about getting a refund?
Username: allecnobm

Allecnobm@yahoo.com
Thanks, Mike

Reply 54#54 Toomuchtv's post

Great news. Enjoy

Quote:
Originally posted by allecnobm at 9-22-2018 17:19 VIPTV.NET,How do I go about getting a refund?Username: allecnobmAllecnobm@yahoo.comThanks, Mike

Please send an email to Admin at lbjeward@gmail.com  with the particulars of your request.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 9-22-2018 18:00 ]

Wrench in the works

So, I excluded vip.tv-video.net from my antivirus protection, accessed the website, tried watching the first episode of American Horror Story and received the "can't play this file" message. I tried a few times and received the same message. It still says that it is not a safe site, so I'm going to wait and see if viptv.net comes back.

Reply 58#58 Toomuchtv's post

At this point in time viptv.net is not coming back, and from what Admin has started it probably never will.

Tv-video.net was the main and only site for a very long time until the domain was changed and became viptv.

I also just clicked on AHS and it worked fine. I did not get the message you received.

hd not working

I get the "Error loading media: File could not be played" error whenever I try to play in HD. Works fine if I turn off HD, but annoying. Happens with both new and old stuff.

Thread