Thread
Printable Version

VIPTV.NET banned by ICP, please use vip.tv-video.net

This thread has been sticked by lbjedwardat 8-19-2019 23:06.

How much longer will it be down?

How much longer will viptv.net be down?

Also why no new episodes are being added to backup site?

How much longer? Also why no new episodes are being added to backup site?

Reply 22#22 kenclops's post

We haven't been given any more information regarding when the site will be back up. I don't expect new episodes will be added until the everything is moved to the new server.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

While nice of you, most of us pay for VIP by the month (unlimited) so this is just wasting our time and points..

Oh and DNS error?  I dont believe it.. I am an IT Engineer.. DNS has nothing to do with copying the content to a new service provider.  All DNS does is provide a friendly name to resolve an IP.. the page should be up with no content if they had the URL hosted anywhere.  There is more going on then they are telling us..  go look at this site -- tvseries.net  look familiar??
[ Last edited by hijacked at 9-17-2018 15:38 ] [ Last edited by hijacked at 9-17-2018 15:39 ]

Reply 24#24 hijacked's post

They own several sites. The main difference is viptv.net is the only one directly connected to this forum. This site started out as tv-video.net, then upgraded and became vip.tv-video.net, and finally switched to viptv.net, so on that front, there's nothing out of the ordinary. A couple other sites they own are: tvfull.com and movieonline.cc. As for the DNS issue, I don't know a whole lot about that, so can't address your concerns there.

Tvseries.net looks identical to new vip and is getting updated. Can you move my points over to that site??

Reply 26#26 dtambascio's post

Points are not transferable between sites.

Reply 26#26 dtambascio's post

I don't think the sites are run by the same company

If you do a whois on tvseries.net it doesnt come back to same owner as viptv.net.  More so, if DNS and they another working site they could have just used a pointer to redirect it to the other site,  We are all being taken for a ride.

Reply 29#29 hijacked's post

I just checked out the other site. It is IDENTICAL. Def set up by the same people. Irrelevant whose name the domain is under.

Reply 29#29 hijacked's post

as in I'm agreeing with you

Reply 16#16 sath's post

Would have to agree, whatever the hold up is it's hard to understand how a completely identical site to viptv.net isn't actually the same thing unless it's being farmed out as some kind of franchise so different owners have their own customer databases. Whatever, I guess main point is for this site we have been credited with 100 points (or will be if we click on vip.tv-video.net/ (at your own risk I might add in case of viruses etc) ) and in the meantime we have been told they'll sort it as soon as they can. This isn't Sky or Netflix - time to be patient ....
Impermanence is the only permanence we can depend on.

Reply 32#32 inro's post

agreed. not much else we can do for now... although I did just buy $10 worth of points on tvseries.net cause I got sick of waiting ha ha!

When will this be fixed??

UPDATE IN POST #1

Please note LBJedward's update in post #1 of this thread. Moderators have no other information than this.

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

"We are very sorry to inform you that our viptv.net was banned by ICP service provider and can not be transferred to another one. We had tried to solve this problem many times but still unsolved. "

So, what does that mean for us? Is the site and service gonna end up in the grave? or are you guys gonna bump heads and try to figure something else out?

It´s sad if killing off the site is the case, I really liked this site... For us who still have our paid points, will they be refunded? or do we loose it all? [ Last edited by Crixan at 9-19-2018 07:33 ]

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

so now what? If this site will no longer be operational, how are we going to be reimbursed for the points we have? I have almost 900 points!!

Hi all, LBJedward has advised that they are bringing vip.tv-video.net up to date with the latest episodes. Your login and points will work here. If this is not a satisfactory solution please contact LBJedward directly here: lbjedward@gmail.com

Reply 38#38 shinny's post

thanks for the update. do you mind telling me where you find out this info? is there another thread that has the updated info on it? thanks :-)

Hi, I’m one of the moderators on the forum and I had emailed him about it. That’s the update he gave me directly.

Thread