Thread
Printable Version

Points refunded

Reply 11#11 rowena's post

Forgive me for not replying sooner. I've had worse than usual migraines for the past week. I thought I had sent him an email last week, but realized I didn't when I saw your new post. I sent one just now. If I hear from him before you do, I'll let you know.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 11#11 rowena's post

I heard back from Admin. Please check your PM box for my reply.

Reply 15#15 rowena's post

Glad to hear it.

Reply 17#17 mssweet's post

It seems that some of the more recently added videos only work in HD. I used a free show that loads to switch to HD, then tried the Harry Potter movie you want to watch. It works in HD. I didn't see your post until today. Milks26 figured out the HD solution with a different video. It's weird, since it's many of the videos get that message when trying to use HD. For a refund, you need to contact admin. Moderators aren't able to credit your viewing account.

Reply 19#19 mssweet's post

Use a free video. When the video starts, hit pause, and the HD button is on the right side of the loading bar. When it's not on, the box is dark. Press the HD & it will change to looking white with dark letters on it. Then, go to the movie you want to watch & HD will already be activated.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Thread