39 12
Thread
Printable Version

Boston Legal Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

about time there put it to peace

Episode 2

Wow what an episode and very emotional

Episode 3

poor guy never mug Danny Crane i just knew he was going shot

Reply 7#7 waterlilybarb's post

Jerry closing was very political based i couldn't believe they allow them air this thing

Episode 5

the look on denny face when judge walked in was funny but how writer give denny funny thing to do in the episode is amusing

Episode 6

Well poor jerry nephew finding out his girlfriend is his half-sister

Reply 11#11 waterlilybarb's post

Well no wonder Jerry turn out the way he did

Boston Legal 5x06

Geeting banned from UTAH

Dressing up little boo peep

Reply 14#14 waterlilybarb's post

isn't adultery different from  polygamy?

OMG the debate between denny and alan over presidential election bought  some funny moment with a paint gun . i can't stop laughing

Well the new episode was interesting-i think what man did to death-row inmate was the right thing to do

now that's what i call thanksgiving dinner

Boston Legal 5x11

They really wrap up this series before it get any worse

Reply 20#20 waterlilybarb's post

it been ages since we chat about last few episodes

Reply 23#23 waterlilybarb's post

Reply 25#25 waterlilybarb's post

What i find on the internet anyway i watch last two episode and it just seem this show loves create debate and i can't believe Sheryl has something Chinese people taking over the firm.

Reply 27#27 waterlilybarb's post

China is trying become first world country and there hard working people i just views she was expressed-yes there have bad laws in their countries but fact is there have follow rules US as a firm in US.

Reply 29#29 kitosdad's post

i highly doubt it

The practice last few episodes from season 8 introduce this show shame i didn't watch them because it was good introduction having last 4 episode be Boston legal and it shows how Alan Shore & Denny Crane met was great. This was never address in boston legal but The practice showed this .

39 12
Thread