39 12
Thread
Printable Version

Boston Legal Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Boston Legal - Season 4 discussion **possible spoilers**

ok why is it every season new people in this show can't keep secondary character on the show-anyway 1 hr episodes was enjoyable love bit denny and alan checking flow of their urine that really demented but rather amusing , and the ending with shirley -so she has new boyfriend denny going to me mad   .

what do think of the new lawyer?

Has no-one watch this episode?

Reply #3 waterlilybarb's post

thanks for your response i was thinking no-one is going to respond.

i feel bad jerry because he really likes new woman but she just wants to be friends

Reply #7 waterlilybarb's post

yes they added another person i just can't wait to see how long she will last. alan telling about his first experience was disturbing i actually felt bad for him .

denny seeing sherley kissing another guy

Reply 13#13 waterlilybarb's post

sorry i have actually given up on this-it lost my interest but if i ever get bored later on 2008 i will catch-up on this

Reply 15#15 waterlilybarb's post

it's getting boring remember i watch first 3 season back-to-back when they were free i lost interest after season 3

Reply 17#17 waterlilybarb's post

i was shocked to see Scott Bakula guest starred but i have agree with your points jerry's girlfriend was a nut case. i found singing a little bit sappy but previous episode with Missy that was slightly mess up. if i didn't have trust issues before .

Alan and Denny wound up having sex with the same woman which i actually found amusing. That's just plain funny for me.

Boston Legal 4x15

Man that really was a funny episode

denny i mean walking without pants but that wasn't funny, it was the bit fake tears wired into his skin had me in tears i mean dinner was funny with shirey getting wet but than denny got his heart broken again when they are friends.

Alan well bobo doll was funny epically denny shot it carring a gun.

Reply 21#21 waterlilybarb's post

That a lot to read but denny needs get over her but you right earlier season were slightly better but i just think they going a bit over-board with Alan childhood do we really needs to hear all awful details.

Reply 23#23 waterlilybarb's post

This episode was definatly interesting i mean Shirley had make a tough choice and she got what she wanted maybe i felt a bit hard i hope i never have to make that type of decision when it comes my parents.

Jerry-man i felt bad for him never have much luck with the woman but that provide good story-line since at end they kind of made up but i think bad idea to get involved with her-if she didn't know how fraglie jerry was she shouldn't of got involved with her.

Alan closing was good speech about denny.

poor Jerry

Another Good speech by Alan

Too much politics in latest episode not enough comedy

Reply 27#27 waterlilybarb's post

i'm not finding him as funny as he was before

Reply 29#29 waterlilybarb's post

What do you think would happened if he died on the show Denny not the actor?

good news

ok this might last season i doubt they will make it to 6?
Quote:
Boston Legal is to return for a fifth season.

ABC has completed a deal for a new run of the show to start in the autumn, following what are described as "intense negotiations" with creator David E. Kelley.

Kelley will be paid a reduced licence fee and his production company will have to secure cast contracts within the new fee.

The agreement is also thought to make a series pickup for a US version of Life on Mars more likely. ABC is said to want the show but needed the go-ahead from Kelley, who owns the rights.

Boston Legal 4x19

i knew it must been a joke but denny was smart and put joke on them

Reply 34#34 waterlilybarb's post

She's rather funny but i was more interest legalising prositition i think that's a good idea- Jerry made excellent argument before that i was think no-way after hearing his argument i thought he has some valid points.

Reply 36#36 waterlilybarb's post

See with drugs it's bad for your health and damage your brain cells but prositition is service business has no bad effect assuming you go good one not one off the street

gone fishing was nice way end the episode

Boston Legal - Season 5 discussion **possible spoilers**

is there any woman Alan hasn't been involved with ?

39 12
Thread