Thread
Printable Version

New Show Suggestions

Reply 1#1 arksongbird80's post

I ranted, often and at length, early on after the change happened. Some thought my rather long posts were a bit too critical and unforgiving. Perhaps, but they were motivated by my love for this site and the road I feared the admins were traveling down technically. I find the site unpleasant and inconvenient. I now keep my own logs, which I hate having to do. Keeping track of new shows is still not convenient, but I did like watching "La La Land" and some other Academy Award movies within a few weeks of their wins. Honestly, we were all spoiled by the old site design and admin involvement. It remains my reference point for how this type of service should look and feel. Easy on the eyes, intuitive navigation, useful record keeping, immediate updates and the best selection of class shows from even the "forbidden" channels. You and I joined this family on the same day in September of 2007. For a decade it was the best. I will continue hoping the site doesn't get worse.

P.S. Is there any way I might someday be listed as something other than "Newbie"? Please.........

Thread