Thread
Printable Version

Banned to Post

Banned to Post

Can anyone tell me why my first account "pinball" has been banned today when my last post was on the 21/03/2017 and my second account "Pinball01" created today has been banned without any posts

Reply 1#1 Pinball02's post

What was your post about? If it did not contain any violations of the forum rules, it could have been an honest mistake, since there was a bunch of SPAM posted today, and the posters were all banned. I can't find your earlier posts, though I see there are 5 of them. If you can help me out, I can unban your initial account.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

Reply 3#3 Pinball02's post

I checked those posts (I actually remember seeing your original username before), and have unbanned that account. Sorry for any trouble. Please make sure to check the Forum Rules, just in case you inadvertantly posted something that violated them. I'm assuming the 5th post was deleted, but can't be sure. We try our best, but we can sometimes make mistakes. I accidentally banned myself once, so it's definitely nothing personal.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 4#4 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks for the quick response, I was just baffled why one was banned without posting anything so not sure what forum rule that broke and the other was banned three weeks after my last post

Thread