Gotham 3x12
Shadowhunters 2x03
The Middle 8x12
Family Guy 15x11
Silent Witness 20x05
The Royals 3x06
NCIS: New Orleans 3x11
The Librarians 3x09

PS as these are on the sister site they should be here soon and this will be my last undate here for a while
[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-17-2017 13:55 ]

Thank you again!  I will miss this resource.

Be well Codebreaker.

Reply 4#4 angelsj's post

Thanks it's been an enjoyable 9 years most of the time but the last year has been frustrating with the lack of response from LBJ and if I don't leave now I might write something I will regret later

What?

You're leaving codebreaker? I am sorry to see you go. You have provided an invaluable service here and I have appreciated it very much.

I wish you all the best and thank you.

hell yes codebreaker..you have been a real help over the years.i think the guys who help out here are realy undervalued. banlron

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-17-2017 19:29 Thanks it's been an enjoyable 9 years most of the time but the last year has been frustrating with the lack of response from LBJ and if I don't leave now I might write something I will regret later
Look like i am the last man standing here

What's the sister site guys

Reply 9#9 tug17uk's post

I think they were referring to TVFull. Unfortunately, you have to purchase separate points for that site, but it's actually much more like viptv was before the change.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I saw the post someone else made about your leaving, but this is the first I've actually seen yours. I completely understand your feeling the need to leave. I know that I, and the other moderators, have appreciated all of your help with us, and other members, over the years. You will be missed.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Just wanted to say thank you for keeping this resource going as it has been really helpful. So 'thank you'.
Impermanence is the only permanence we can depend on.

Sorry to see you go Jim, you've been invaluable to the forum. Thanks for all your help over the years. Hard to believe we have all been here so long! It is a shame how things have panned out but just know we will miss you.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Oh, Jim- say it isn't so. I just returned after a 10 day absence and find that you are leaving. Just when I thought things couldn't get worse! First, Donald Trump is sworn in as President. and now this. I can only hope when you wrote about this being your last post ".for a while" that you left the back door open for a visit back some day. We both joined viptv within a week of each other, back in September of 2007. Your exit is a major loss for all of us here, and is the ultimate confirmation of the damages done by lbjedward and the gang at Zhuhai Yingxun Keji, Ltd., the parent firm who controls viptv, tvlinks, tvfull, todaynic Inc, Friendvista and others. 
   You Moderators are like Founding Fathers (and Mothers) on this site. I can only hope that I'll wake one morning soon from a dream and find that Trump is gone and you have returned. In the meantime, do drop us a postcard or stop by to visit. We already miss you. May your health be strong, your relationships fulfilling and boredom always at arms length. I await the next encounter. In the meantime, I'll continue to write and rant, upwards, and without regret.

P.S. Has anyone else noticed that when hovering  over our usernames (on the left of our posts), when the popup bio info appears, that they have removed the "year" data on our 'registration' and 'last post' dates. Weird. Conspiracy theories, anyone?
[ Last edited by mrtimdillenbeck at 1-20-2017 19:28 ]

i just get the impresion that there leting the forums die..i might be wrong..god knows i hope i am. ban

Thread