32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Yeh, I imagine people do go years with out significant symptoms, but 30 years without any? I'm no Doctor, but I'd imagine that's about 1 in a million chance and the far-fetched bit for me is Saul just happens to be one of them

Reply 90#90 bala's post

I think Studio means that if there is a big body of water underneath it really doesn't matter where they drill.

It kinda doesn't add up!!

Good returning episode. It took Justin coming home to shake them all out of their stupor.

Lol, loved the clip of the next episode.

I just caught up on the last two episodes. "Get a Room" was Hilarious. I just love this show for when it gets the comedy value right and it really did in this one. Kevin was brilliant in this episode. I loved when he replied in Spanish.

I agree with you Studio, I thought "Cold Turkey" was a little boring. I mean, this was their Christmas episode!! The actual Christmas piece felt really rushed.

I'm loving Kitty and her new Beau (aka Smith from Cougar Town!). They are so cute together. Judging by the next episode's promo they get found out!!

Reply 56#56 studiojek's post

Haha, great minds and all that!!

Me too, I was laughing out loud throughout that episode. It was definitely one of their best ones for a while. I was even thinking what a good job the writers had done coming up with something so easy yet funny!

So are we all thinking that Nora had a love child (Sarah as she was the first born?) with this Brody guy and William married her to save her "reputation" well, that's what I'm thinking anyway, lol.

I don't trust Tommy's wife either, I think she's uprooting old family information on purpose. Hmmm, we'll have to watch this one.

What has happened to Balthazar Getty? He's lost a lot of weight and it doesn't suit him.

Reply 72#72 studiojek's post

Kitty is gone to Washington DC for 2 weeks but with a view to staying permanently. Haha, we always think similar Studio!!

Hmm, we'll have to wait and see. It's about time we had a new juicy storyline!

Next week looks really funny!

I think she will be telling the truth and all this storyline is about hooking Nora back up with her old flame.

Well I have to say I strongly disagree with the brother's opinion that children should only be raised by a "straight" couple. As far as I am concerned a child will thrive in a loving environment regardless of whether it's one Dad, two Dads, one Mum, two Mums or a Mum and a Dad. What I strongly disagree with is a child growing up in a loveless enviornment. That is what causes the long term problems.

Reply 106#106 bala's post

Yup and the fact that he couldn't see beyond his own prejudice, for me, meant he most definitely wasn't the right person to raise her! It's all good that we have our opinions but you can't force them on your children. You need to let them make up their own minds.

Reply 108#108 bala's post

Yeh, I think it probably would. They'd be your friends and you wouldn't want anyone disrespecting or hurting them.

32 12
Thread