Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Roger wasn't her boyfriend. I love how Nora can make such a big deal out of things. I mean, yeah she flirted with him and it might remind her of a person she doesn't like to be reminded of, but it was 30 years ago. And with all the things that have come up about WIlliam, I don't think there's anything for her to be ashamed of. Now that Justin has moved out, I think it's time for her to get out there and have some fun haha.

"What's with all the drooling? You gotta stop that by the time you get into boys...or girls. You never know." I love Kevin. Did you guys know that Matthew Rhys is actually from the UK and has a Welsh accent? I was pretty shocked when I found out. He hides his accent so well! Anyway, Tommy and the contract? Is he kidding me? I mean yeah Kevin said that nothing would change, but that was before he donated a piece of his liver to Elizabeth...

They should rename Ojai Foods/Walker Landing to Ojai Foods/Harper Landing. It's like it's Holly's and Rebecca's company now. And I do not like Holly very much. Rebecca's okay-ish, but Holly...I don't know, I've never really liked her.

I like Nora and Roger together.

Reply 51#51 bala's post

I believe he explained his plan to Saul a couple of episodes ago (well, more like Saul figured his plan out, but that's beside the point). I think he's planning something along the lines of buying more land, getting majority share of the company and replacing some old board members so that they can vote Holly out or something. And he's making the buying-more-land thing seem like it's Rebecca's idea. Saul said that it's illegal - he'll have to get false documents and signatures and whatnot.

Kitty: "Not everybody has to join our family to be happy, Mom."
Sarah: "Yeah, we're not happy, just look at how miserable Kevin is."
Kevin: "Yeah, just look at how miserable I am."

I LOVE Sarah and Kevin scenes.

Robert's whole "I'm ambitious, you know that about me," act is really getting kind of...annoying. I can't believe that with everything that he's gone through, he's still going ahead with everything, career-wise. I've heard that things are only getting worse for Kitty and Robert from now on, which is...

Ryan Lafferty seems kind of strange. I mean, I understand that it's hard to digest something like that, but I don't know, something about him rubs me the wrong way.

Did anybody find Trish's exit really abrupt? I thought it was kind of weird how she just left without even saying a proper goodbye or anything. The thought that maybe she changed her mind about the adoption crossed my mind when I watched that scene, but maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

Next week's episode looks intense.

Thank goodness Justin and Rebecca are over. I can so see a Rebecca & Ryan thing happening -- though I'm crossing my fingers that the writers won't take that road -- which will be kind of ironic, to say the least.

I miss season two Kitty and Robert.

I loved every second of it. I think this might just be the best season premiere I've seen so far.

For some reason, I have a feeling that whatever Kitty has might be a direct result from her affair. I hope I'll be proven wrong, though.

Sarah's internet dates.

Thread