Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I wonder what will happen to Kitty, if she's going to lose both Robert and Alec  like she did the previous time when she had her fiance and the news caster guy. People tend to repeat the same mistakes.

Reply 75#75 bala's post

I don't know, maybe it wasn't so wise to get a separation before they tried to get outside help like going to couple's therapy or atleast stay and try to work things out together first. In her case space is maybe not the best thing, she tends to pull away when there is trouble.

She married a politician, she should have known that politics is going to be a priority and just because a new baby is in the picture she was naive to think Robert would change. He has always been ambitious and I'm sure that is one of the trait she was attracted to. And he was pretty hesitant when they started to have talks about the baby. I feel sorry for the child.

Reply 78#78 studiojek's post

Last I remember was Nora told her boyfriend that right now because of Tommy's issue she can't deal with him right now and her boyfriend was okay with it and left for business, they are still together if I remember correctly.

Thread