Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Brothers and Sisters #5.07 Promo

An Ideal Husband

Well poor Kevin punching the wrong guy and it test to see what will happen but i do hope they work out people make mistakes in a relationship but it will take time.

Reply 26#26 studiojek's post

i think she a guest star this season

Brothers and Sisters #5.08 Promo

Resolved

Nice episode glad there resolved the situation but next week episode does look good.

Reply 31#31 studiojek's post

I didn't recognise him

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

You just know as soon as Justin get close to her Rebecca will turn up

The Rhapsody of the Flesh

Well Justin being a playboy almost ended in disaster but i am glad Luc finally made up with his mum.

Get A Room

What an amusing episode i was surprise at Kitty hook-up but spill ice on her mother was funny . Look like Karl has a lot issues with intermecy

Reply 38#38 babysexylexy's post

he left the actor got downsized

Brothers and Sisters #5.10 Promo

Reply 42#42 babysexylexy's post

She deserves a break can you imagine how much cooking she has to do for her family

Reply 47#47 studiojek's post

That should teach him a lesson not to eat anything from a stranger back pack

Brothers and Sisters #5.11 Promo

Cold Turkey

Nora christmas dream was really amusing

Brothers & Sisters #5.12 Promo

Scandalized

Well a good episode shame Nora suggested they break up but kevin and scotty as the fair was nice. Kitty relationship came out in the open but even she admited he is short-term relationship he has no idea .

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

I think so but was it trick when she hugged them so she would get picked than once she agrees she turn little nightmare for them

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

Well yes i am happy they stuck it out as well but like i said she's going to be a handful trust a kid hug you within few seconds meeting you that got alarm bell ringing . Nora and Holly weren't as funny as they normally are it did seem a bit forced.

Brother and Sister 5x13 Preview

Thread