Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 77#77 shinny's post

Let's not forget this is a tv show

Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

Did anyone notice how the name gave away what was burred underneath . i can't believe none of us that guess it would been water

Narrow lake - Water reserve

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

Yes that was revealed few episodes back but it's great of the writers to  name it narrow lake as double meaning

Reply 85#85 minnieholly's post

it's a girl

Reply 89#89 studiojek's post

because there were drilling in the wrong section

Reply 91#91 shinny's post

Oh i see i just assume they were digging in the wrong place

Unless they hit water chamber in right place it wouldn't come out ?

That was my understanding ?

Either they didn't go deep enough or when hit it , it was at weakest point which lead to the discovery.

Does this make any sense?

Brothers & Sisters Season 5 Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Season 5 here

Homecoming

Nice returning episode and it look like Walker family have had a tough year with Justin coming back in one place was great but it does seem like everyone has a changed a bit from last season but i suppose this will keep the show slightly fresh.

Brothers and Sisters #5.02 Promo

Brief Encounter

Nice second episode but Kitty thinking her mum is lesbian was funny but what luck when she telling her kids off she get offer a radio job. Why can't things like that happen in real life .

Brothers and Sisters #5.03 Promo

Reply 9#9 studiojek's post

That a good catch with so many show i watch it easy to forget about a minor character . i suspect they couldn't write him out but maybe look for another actor to play him.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

She needed something to distract her

Episode 3

Glad Nora quit her job but her boss made that comment about her age. Kitty lying to plumber but he did come back and luc knowing about Sarah age was amusing .

Brothers and Sisters 5x04

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yeah she does look for her age

A Righteous Kiss

Another great episode and this time we got see Cooper (he been missing for a few episodes)  man he's grown up but that one hell of a kiss he did in the play and than Sarah having a go at the parents after they attack her relationship with Luc was great.

Call Mom

Look like Justin has met someone and Nora getting job was great but i like ending when other one revealed she's not close with her kids . What a surprise ending

Brothers and Sisters #5.06 Promo

Thread