Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 62#62 shinny's post

I'm sure she has another hidden agenda

kitty found a new man

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

kevin got a good kiss

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

yes that was funny she didn't have him sign that contract

Brothers & Sisters 3x22

Well this was an interesting episode Robert found out I'm glad he gave her a choice but i can't believe Kitty . Rebecca found out Ryan was up to tell Justin. it's going to be interesting but She also has shares

Brothers & Sisters 3x23

Wow i didn't see Justin propose to Rebecca coming?

Kitty realise she's making a mistake but at least she broke it off and ask for a separation.

Reply 76#76 writemako's post

yep your right but this is kitty you know she has her own way doing things

Reply 78#78 studiojek's post

Well i think he will be only few more days to wait

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

This was a great episode and i just concern Rebecca does she really want marry Justin because holly knows her daughter and i can see her break Justin heart .

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes this very good Justin and Rebecca episode - i think there relationship is very strong espically after the fight but yes it was close call.but what wrong with kitty

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes she really knew how get his attention but she right to be concern what if he will stay with her because she has cancer?-that's a very good question .

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

yes that was a surprise

From France With Love

Great episode with Sarah telling kitty but her France romance but leave out the fact that she left him because of her was nice but he made surprise visit at end. i can't wait to see how that turns out .

Well we know how what season 4 finale episode will be Justin and Rebecca wedding in Hawaii. . That's my prediction

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

I was going mention that but hey look all women faces said it all

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes however he did pointed out that he was only on the weekends

Last Tango in Pasadena

Another great episode it great see luc warm up to the walkers and not be intimidated by them . it was nice episode worth the wait

Zen & the Art of Making Mole

Well tommy arrival was a surprise but I'm glad he working getting access to his kids

The Wig Party

Wow kitty shaving off her head but I'm liking Nora new love interest i hope he stay around and will Rebecca ever tell Justin she's pregnant ?.

Reply 23#23 studiojek's post

you and me both,  men are men we just have bad timing -unless you women actually talk to us we will say things we don't mean-we both know Justin is decent guy and he will be happy about the baby.

Pregnant Pause

Great episode at least Justin found out about Rebecca pregnancy but knowing that he doesn't want it but decided lie to her saying he's happy about it.

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

yes of all the meeting he had go to he had go to david one. i can't believe Nora is stupid enough give that guy money. That a close call for Justin and Rebecca

Thread