Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 15#15 studiojek's post

He made that suggestion but it's really him whether get rid of holly-he seem like working with her.

Brothers & Sisters 3x06

Wow another great episode i love fist fight between two brothers . i know nothing much happen but it's nice show to watch

Reply 18#18 studiojek's post

Well that guys for you we deal with thing head on we are not woman

Reply 21#21 minnieholly's post

can someone remind me what happen to Nora and Isaac?

Episode 7

Well Nora plan back fire i knew they would find out about George But kitty question birth mother intention i saw coming she just can't be happy. but i do feel sorry for her because all she went through .

Reply 25#25 studiojek's post

we need a baddie and it's Holly.

Reply 27#27 studiojek's post

yeah but come on we love to hate her-trust me i'm more concerned about rebecca justin is going get hurt

Brothers & Sisters 3x08

this was a great episode, i honestly don't know where to start Justin setting up Sal on blind date with that annoying guy was funny and Kitty and Sarah hugging was nice touch. i think Scotty might right about Kevin he does like to be in control. All in all this been the most enjoyable episode to watch this season      

in 2 weeks :)

Reply 31#31 studiojek's post

if you saw my promo on previous page you can tell kitty get a second chance

Brothers & Sisters 3x10

It's been ages since i have done a proper review for an episode for this show and this is perfect episode to do a review, first of all i didn't know Tommy couldn't have children this must of been something i forgot in the first season maybe one regular member can remind me so Kevin is Elizabeth biological father this is going make it interesting, Justin seem disappoint which is a surprise i thought he be relieved.

The one thing i love about this show somehow by the end of the episode it's always a happy ending. The begaining was very interesting with all Walker children having other plans for thanksgiving but mind you have thanksgiving in a hospital canteen has most interesting place to have a thanksgiving dinner don't you think?.

All in all a fantastic episode mind me family really means Justin couldn't keep his mouth shut Nora in kitchen  

Reply 37#37 shinny's post

was this mention in the first season? because tommy already had a kid at that time?

Reply 39#39 shinny's post

i remember the twins but thanks for reminder

Reply 42#42 studiojek's post

yeah she can be overbearing but that who she is-she wants fix everything but she can't

Reply 44#44 studiojek's post

it been few week since i seen a new episode and it was nice watching it-i don't know what it about this show that makes it enjoyable but i felt bad for Justin having kids make fun out of you because you living with your mother is hard i feel bad because I'm in the same situation i like living with my parents but i hope one day i will able to move out.

how many boyfriends has Nora had? just when you think you know her another man pop up from her past

Reply 47#47 studiojek's post

Well i know but i will manage but i like living with my parents  

Well nora really can't keep jumping for different men

Reply 50#50 funny-girl101's post

Well i don't know what  Tommy  is planning

Brothers & Sisters 3x14

An open marriage  -poor nora and kitty getting a job through a lie.

Reply 56#56 funny-girl101's post

Good episode but this is what Robert wanted it's his choice and this thing with with men he didn't win becoming president so he feel like failure and he want to be governor even if it kill him. i can understand that but i hope kitty can cope being a single mother.

Thread