54 123
Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x11 Scandalized

Kitty going to the principal's office was amusing and i wonder if Kevin and Scotty will pick the girl that has been so friendly

Reply 64#64 studiojek's post

I'm impressed with Scotty and Kevin for sticking it out with Olivia after what she did

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Luc getting Justin to break up Nora and Sarah phone call was amusing and Tommy's big surprise didn't go down well after the argument but Sarah asking Tommy to walk her down the aisle was nice

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Sarah seeing the birth certificate without her dad's signature was a little premature for the meeting and i don't believe she had a blood test back then but what was Saul thinking giving shrimp to Jonathan was crazy

Reply 80#80 bala's post

Yes i doubt they did a paternity test forty years ago

Reply 85#85 bala's post

I thought it was amusing when Paige got annoyed because of what happened to the flour baby considering she palmed it off on Justin first

Reply 87#87 bala's post

Yes your right of course

Reply 91#91 bala's post

Thinking Kitty was working for the CIA was funny especially after the basket swap and what a shame that Paige got stood up for the dance

5x17 Olivia's Choice

Olivia's brother turning up to try and gain custody of her was hard for Kevin and Scotty and i thought Nora inviting him to dinner so she could get to know him would cause trouble especially after what happened in court but the girls in the restaurant was funny

5x18 Never Say Never

I thought Saul's mother not knowing he was gay was amusing until we find out what happened to her and Sarah telling Luc that a big wedding means nothing because it's her second time was cruel considering it's Luc's first and hopefully his only wedding, i assume from the letter to Saul that she suspected he was gay

Reply 103#103 bala's post

What a time to find out that Brody might be Sarah father but Michelle coming back and then leaving with a child was a interesting twist

Reply 115#115 bala's post

Poor Justin trying to keep the closely guarded secret about the true paternal identity of Sarah but Scotty keeping Kevin in the dark about Michelle backfired and i think Olivia will struggle with the new addition of baby Daniel

Reply 119#119 bala's post

The flashback were great and explained a lot about their past and i could see Olivia doing something stupid but i liked the way Scotty reassured her

Reply 121#121 bala's post

I had a feeling that the necklace that Sarah borrowed of her mother was brought by Brody and the fact he had been watching her grow up was nice but the guys song and dance was amusing

54 123
Thread