58 123
Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Yes, but I did suspect he already knew! Sarah looks great for 50 though! And I'm glad they made mention of her son Cooper again (making costumes for him) - made me feel like I wasn't crazy, she does have a son!

I like Kitty's new 'love' interest - nice guy.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I kept thinking "Nooooo, not Kevin and Scotty"!!!! I think they'll work it out...hopefully soon! If Kitty can get over Robert that fast, then kevin and Scotty can get over their problems fast =)

I was happy that Sara finally saw the light about getting married to Luc, though I can definitely understand why she'd hesitate, with marriage having such a bad record in the family!

Anyone know if Rebecca will be coming back ever or if we have seen the last of her?

So glad Kevin and Scotty resolved everything, yay!

It's definitely about time that Nora get herself a boyfriend! And who better than "Christian" from Lost LOL!

Kevin and his pot brownies were hysterical! Really loved the silliness of this episode.

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Exactly! He will have to keep his nervous eating tick under control!!

I thought this episode was kind of boring, but glad they got their happy Christmas ending!!

Reply 55#55 shinny's post

Shinny, I just love when you post because you always say exactly the same things I'm thinking!

Yes, I also am loving Kitty and Seth, though I did predict that the dean was his mother - don't know why I just had a hunch!

Kevin in the "Get a Room" episode was HYSTERICAL, I was literally laughing all by myself in my living room with my headphones on, if anyone had seen me they would've called to get me put away!

I found Kitty annoying in this episode. I didn't like the way she suddenly spent 3 minutes with his mother and was "turned" against him. 5 years for a Master's is not that much. She is obviously embarassed by him - if I were Seth, I'd be the one dumping her, the way she kept talking for him at her mother's dinner.

Too bad Nora and Christian (lol, oops for my Lostie friends!) are breaking up, but he really needs to take a chill pill!

I like the little girl (Olivia?) that "picked" Scotty and Kevin at the fair-- at first glance, she seems to be a lot like Kevin: pushy, organized and a control freak! =)

Reply 71#71 shinny's post

Shinny, you always seem to read my mind, incredible!

I was totally off-put by Balthazar Getty and his weight loss the entire show - I found it hard to look at him, he looks sick, is he?

What is going on with Kitty? Are we supposed to know why she really went away, did I miss something?

As for more Walker family secrets: yes, I think what we're getting at is that Sarah's not actually a Walker...hmm...odd, since she and Nora are certainly becoming very similar! Ha! Time will tell...

Reply 72#72 studiojek's post

Though, come to think of it now: if Sarah were a lovechild with Brody, Nora would never have shown those home movies to Sol in the first place, right? She would never want to get things stirred up again...

Reply 74#74 shinny's post

But the scene with her at Robert's wife's house seemed like she was being secretive though - I thought she was leaving her son there to be with Robert's kids while she went off to do something weird. I guess i read the scene wrong!

Definitely time for a new, juicy storyline...

Oh, and is that it for Holly? Is she leaving the show?

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Justin's reaction about the muffins was priceless "Someone tell me what's up with the muffins 'cause I had four of them!" LOL!

I like Brody and Nora together...shall be interesting. Will we be ending the season with another marriage? Hmm =)

Reply 91#91 bala's post

Kitty: "Why would I be working for the CIA?"
Nora: "They'd be lucky to have you!"

Haha! Typical!

Reply 98#98 bala's post

He's a big boy though, we can't really keep blaming our parents for our own ignorance as we grow up. That's my own opinion though.

Reply 101#101 bala's post

You're right, I shouldn't define it as "ignorance," I apologize bala, that was unfair. Everyone is, in fact, entitled to their opinions.

Reply 103#103 bala's post

YES, the Michelle storyline was totally obvious. The baby really did look like Kevin, didn't it? LOL!

Too bad about Brody =( Since Justin has to lie anyway, couldn't he have said "Listen, Brody, you don't have to tell her, but just stay anyway"??? That way he didn't have to break Nora's heart =(

Reply 110#110 bala's post

I felt the same way about the Brody possibly being Sarah's father storyline! Out of nowhere, and can't we just let Nora be happy for once!?

Reply 121#121 bala's post

I loved Sarah's wedding dress!

I'm glad that Sarah ran into Brody...they really do seem to connect. And as hard as it is to think she wasn't actually William's daughter, considering what kind of guy he was, she's probably better off!

58 123
Thread