32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I have to say I love Brothers & Sisters. I was in Florida last year and caught the first few episodes. When I came back home I e-mailed Living TV to see if they were planning on airing it, which they didn't !! Thankfully C4 picked it up.

Doesn't Rob Lowe look great?

nmarkle_500 and I thought we were bad with 7 !!

Spoiler Alert if you haven't watched 2x09 !!

Just finished watching the last episode. So, do we think this guy is going to be Rebecca's father? It was certainly insinuating this.

I had picked up the vibe between Rebecca and Justin a while back (actually, when Rebecca was first introduced to us !!) I was hoping they weren't going to go the half brother/sister falling for each other route (ewww). I'd say this is how they are going to play it now. Rebecca will turn out not to be a Walker and herself and Justin will get together?

What do you think?

Roll on January 13th so we can get it on VIP !!! That's if it still goes ahead !

[ Last edited by shinny at 1-2-2008 09:58 ]

2x13 "Separation Anxiety"

Well well well, so Rebecca has taken steps to figure out if David is her father or not. Who knows what way the writers will play this? It will certainly make an interesting next few episodes.

I felt so sorry for Nora having to make the choice of going with Isaac or staying. I guess it was time for Danny Glover to exit the show ! It was a little sad at the end when she was sitting on her own, but I guess she needs to finally stand on her own two feet.

It looks like Robert is going to be pulled back into the campaign as VP choice to Taylor....

[ Last edited by shinny at 4-21-2008 12:31 ]

2x15 Moral Hazard

So it's all out in the open, in more ways than one. I feel sorry for Becca though. I mean, she really loves the Walkers and now they are all going to know she is not William's Daughter. Just when she'd gotten used to being part of the family.

I know this leaves it open for Justin and Rebecca to get together, but I dunno about that now. I preferred them when they were close brother and sisters. Well see, I might change my mind !!

You have to hand it to Holly though. She's a shrewd business woman, she got the companies to merge before the Becca scandal broke. Smart woman, manipulative, but smart !

Reply 19#19 charring's post

Unfortunately Brothers & Sisters is not available on tv-video.net. It's only available on the VIP site. However, you do have enough points to watch it. You can also earn some more points by participating in Quizzes. There are some "free show" quizzes up at the moment, like Hotel Babylon and Buffy, so check them out..... Games Board

Just watched it too.

I loved the cliff hanger, I really did not see that coming. Ryan eh? Poor Nora, she now has to contend with the fact that her husband had multiple affairs.

The wedding was great. I loved that Kevin went to talk to Scotty's parents. How lame was his mother? What an awful excuse not to go to the wedding. Shame on her. I felt for the father because it looked like he was really hurting over it. It was nice that he gave Kevin the cuff-links, so at least Scotty knew his Father cared.

I didn't think I was going to like the Rebecca and Justin relationship, but not that it has started, I could see it growing on me.

Reply 9#9 studiojek's post

I agree, I think Kevin working for Robert will be hilarious!!

Yes, it appears that William Walker was a bit of a love rat alright. In some ways, that's worse for Nora. She seemed to be able to handle the idea that he loved another women, but it's become more apparent that he just loved women, period !

Just caught up on the past few episodes. I really like Kevin and Scotty together, they make such a sweet couple. Besides, how could you not love Scotty!?

Do you remember ages ago (season 2 maybe) Saul bumped into this guy from his past who he'd had a semi fling with? I wonder will he be the guy he's seeing? Probably not, but just a thought.

As for Holly, I totally agree with you Studio. I liked it when they gave Holly a softer side. They made her more of a 3 dimensional character, now she's back to being 1 dimensional !! The bady !

Paul was hilarious. He just spoke his mind, regardless of the consequences. Quite funny actually !!

I had a feeling that Kevin would end up being Elizabeth's biological father. It was good how they related what Tommy was going through to what Kitty is going through too.

I think Justin was both relieved and disappointed, at the same time. Maybe this will spark him to want a family of his own with Rebecca?

Bala, yes Tommy couldn't have children due to sperm problems. So he asked both Kevin and Justin to become donors. They agreed that they wouldn't know which was the biological father, but Elizabeth's illness changed all of that.

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Yeh, it was the first season. Tommy didn't have a child then. Elizabeth is his only child. They had twins (with the sperm donation) but one of them died: William.

Episode 20 "Missing"

So Sarah is back in Ojai Foods. I must admit that I didn't see that coming. The charges have been dropped against Tommy, thanks to Holly, of all people.

It looks to me like Ryan is out to get revenge on the Walkers. Getting in between Justin and Rebecca was his first step in doing this. He firmly believes that William is to blame and now that he found the evidence that his Mom and William were together the night before, I guess we'll see him change more and more.

Kitty and Robert are growing more and more apart and now she has befriended the guy from the Park (I forget his name!!) this could be going into dangerous territory !

Just caught up on the last two episodes. I felt a little sorry for Robert in this episode. I do think that Kitty gave up too quickly on making her marriage work. It's definitely not easy and requires a lot of work, but then I know Robert was equallt to blame for putting his work first. I do think he was really trying in this episode but she was already emotionally attached to Alec (we have to start referring to him properly, lol!!)

I think they have just grown apart. Motherhood changed Kitty and her priorities are different. She wants to be with a family orientated man and Robert is too caught up in his career. But, she has to recognise that it was she who changed and not Robert.

I like Alec too though - Arrrgghhh not sure how I want this one to play out.

I believe Tommy will be back in the final episode. Only two more to go!

Great starting episode. Rebecca and Justin did have a very close call and it was clever how the scenes were shown. You expected the car to hit them but the real drama was with Kitty in the Doctor's surgery.

That's a good theory Funny girl, I hadn't thought of that! I thought it was going to be something like lymphoma.

Holly and Nora fighting never gets old. Hilarious!!

Another great episode. After all the rows they did what any close family does, they rallied together.

Good to see Sarah back.

Would you believe that I finally caught up on the last 9 episodes and then this new one was loaded today, so I didn't have any wait to find out what happened to Kitty!!!!

When they were going to get tested for the bone marrow I thought, betcha Ryan is going to be the only match. Well, it all adds to the drama!

Glad to see Kitty has gone into remission. I was trying to figure out what the point of the letters were and it was something she said about going to Washington to be "in" politics. Well, my theory then was I bet we'll see Kitty running for Governor/Office, but that would mean Robert would have to stand down. Next thing, Robert stands down!! So I think we need to watch that space!!

In fairness, the family did really neglect Ryan. He's a young man with no other siblings, I think they need to take some responsibility for what he did.

[ Last edited by shinny at 1-4-2010 19:54 ]

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Yeh, that was so funny. It was nice to see Nora and Holly getting on.

Hmm, so we still don't know much more about Narrow Lake. I hope we find out something real, soon.

So Robert's resting heart rate is not "normal" and that's why he didn't get the job. I wonder is this the start of how he will be leaving. My guess is he'll have a fatal heart attack.

Reply 62#62 studiojek's post

It's not going to be something as crass as oil is it??? Or maybe Natural Gas?

Very sad episode. I heard they are doing a "flashforward" for the finale. Anyone else hear that?

I think it's a bit far-fetched what they did with Saul actually.

Rob Lowe plays a dead guy a little too well!! Not too much of a shocker as we all expected this to happen.

32 12
Thread