58 123
Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I love this show, too - I am a new addict myself

I think that Sarah and Joe are over, which was sad at first but I think that considering he jumped back with his ex means he wasn't good for her anyway.

I really hope Kitty and Robert get married and are HAPPY, though every episode I have this feeling that something's just going to go terribly wrong. I hope not!

I also love the character of Justin and his storyline, and I hope he comes out ok and gets help. I like his friendship with Rebecca, too - she's definitely grown on me!

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Thank you bala for always giving me a heads up on the new shows!!!

Reply 16#16 peasonice's post

I have to say that Kevin's proposal to Scotty was by far one of the most romantic proposals I've ever seen on any tv show. That he feels like family when he's with Scotty and so that's what he wants them to be...how sweet is that!!!!!??

I also feel badly for Rebecca...I think Justin will eventually forgive her, but, well, not sure I feel about them getting together though - a lot of time will have to pass I thinK!

Reply 21#21 shinny's post

I agreed with everything you said!!

It was a great episode and I'm very curious for next season. And POOR NORA!

Some very strong episodes so far, yay! I really hope that Justin and Rebecca work out. Then there's Holly, she is really turning into some kind of monster isn't she!? I think next will be a love interest for Sarah and Kitty and Robert getting their baby.

EPISODE 4 - spoilers

I felt so badly for Nora! What a rough realization to have, that her husband really was a cheat with multiple girlfriends!

I also felt badly for Rebecca - she finally started to forgive or try to forgive her mother and then, poof, another Holly manipulation to deal with.

I love the idea of Kevin working for Robert!!!!

Episode 4

I felt so badly for Nora! What a rough realization to have, that her husband really was a cheat with multiple girlfriends!

I also felt badly for Rebecca - she finally started to forgive or try to forgive her mother and then, poof, another Holly manipulation to deal with.

I love the idea of Kevin working for Robert!!!!

p.s. sorry for the double post - technical difficulties!

[ Last edited by studiojek at 10-21-2008 18:13 ]

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Definitely should've locked that one up in a drawer somewhere! I wonder if Rebecca is going to confront her on it or steal the file - and go look for Ryan with Justin!???

Reply 14#14 bala's post

No, Sal is not suited for retirement at all - do you think they are going to work on a coup to get rid of Holly so he and Sarah can come back to work??

I was also proud of Nora - but her advice from Sarah about pretending she was talking to her butcher was funny!

I felt badly for Scottie =( I wish his mom would get over herself and just TRY already, like his father seems to be doing.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Ugh, boys are stupid! They couldn't even put things aside for one second for Justin's sake??!

I can't believe Robert left and lied about where he was going, but I'm glad he was happy about them finding out they were chosen for a baby.

Not much did happen this episode...I'm curious about how things are going to go wtih George and Ryan now that the news is out. Oh, and I am happy for the new exciting (and risky!) job possibility for Sarah!

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Not only sexist but totally untrue!

Reply 22#22 bala's post

If I remember right Isaac had to move across the country for work and invited Nora but she decided not to and they broke up.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I felt badly for her too but Kitty really needs to learn to control herself every once in a while - she's a lot like Nora in that way!!

I'm glad Justin and Rebecca are going so well, though I have a feeling they will be messing with that couple very soon.

I am so sick of Holly!!!!!! What could she have said to George?

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Yes, but couldn't they make it someone else for a change!!? No, seriously - she was a 'baddie' in the first season too, but they also gave her a lighter, sweeter, funny side -- like her food fight with Nora! I just wish they wouldn't make her such a total, unlikable witch!

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Wow Paul was annoying! I'm happy Sol's seeing someone, I'm sure it won't take long before the whole Walker crew finds out about it.

I was glad Scotty and Kevin cleared things up - very cute that Kevin brought him to the bank =)

I hope Kitty and Robert get their baby soon!

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I never watch the promos because I want to be surprised!!

Reply 34#34 shinny's post

Funny yes, but I can see why Sol didn't want to date him haha!!

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Oh Nora made me so angry though this episode!!! She is seriously so overbearing, and most of the time it's cute, but for example when she was practically begging Tommy to be the one to give the transplant -- it's almost like she wanted to "win" at being World's Best Mommy. Sometimes Nora just really takes it too far, if I were one of her kids I'd definitely take off a Thanksgiviing or two to get away from her!!

I thought it was a good choice that they picked Kevin as the biological father, this way he and Tommy can heal.  I also think Justin was mixed between relieved and disappointed...he's great with kids and I think he's seriously considering his relationship with Rebecca now.

Episode 11

It's about time that Justin moved out from Nora's house!! Nora and her usual overbearing self again this episode. She was so bad this time that her just-operated-on son had to escape to a hotel just to get away from her! (though he says it was the bad dreams that made him leave...I'm not so sure!). Anyway, I do hope that Justin's moving out works smoothly. It was sort of weird not having Rebecca around this episode - I thought for sure he would end up moving in with her instead of getting his own place.

I hope Scotty and Kevin start looking into parenting soon, that'd be a nice new storyline. As for the gossip that Balthazar Getty is leaving the show, like I said before I'm not sure that he would be missed that much, at least not by me! Tommy is always so moody and cranky and never really seems to fully be part of the group. If he does leave the show, though, I predict that Kevin and Scotty will somehow end up with custody of Elizabeth. Don't know how, but this is my prediction!

Reply 46#46 funny-girl101's post

I did know that about Matthew Rhys and his accent and I too was blown away when I first found out!

Have you noticed that ever since the rumors of Balthazar Getty's being fired, Tommy himself has become more and more obnoxious as a character? Seriously, that contract was inane. And what's he going to do if someone lets it slip (which is a GIVEN with this family!), is he going to sue Kevin and get money from him!???

bala: it must be hard still living with your parents if you feel like you would like to leave, but I'm sure things will turn around for you soon work-wise and you'll be well on your way!

58 123
Thread