Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I love Brothers and Sisters!

Season 1 already was awesome and as far as Season 2 goes till now, this promises to be one hell of a season.

What I am intrigued most by is the whole Justin storyline: I love the character of Justin and I am curious to see if he will be able to cope with the whole war issues.

And will Kitty and Robert really get married???

What will happen to Sarah and Joe: Will they be able to mend their marriage???

And will Kevin finally be happy with the man of his dreams?

Will Tommy and Julia get through all the dark patches they had been going through lately?

What will happen to the rest: Nora, Rebecca, Saul, Holly...

I love this show and I love this season so far...

I absolutely loved season 2! Ok, so I absolutely love the show in general, so no real surprise there...

I am a really huge fan of Kevin/Scotty, so see them commit to each other was my absolute highlight. This means that Scotty stays in the show and that makes me happy...

Justin and Rebecca... Hm, I couldn't see myself warm upto the idea of them together, but looks like the viewer has to, no matter if they want or not. I think I have to see a little more of them to actually say that I think it's a good idea. Although one has to say that Rebecca did get Justin back on track, so kudos to her for that. Maybe she was right and they are meant to be...

Ryan... Ryan... Who knew that the really sympathetic-looking William Walker was such a ...? I really am thrilled to see how this will work out. Just another member of the family to fight with on family dinners?

Anyway, such a great show, such a great season. I can't wait for season 3!

Thread