Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Spoilers so be warned.

I first found this show boring but when rebecca turn up it get a lot more interesting and i like the ending to last episode of season 1 when all the family jump into the pool. They pick a good young actress to play her and she was fantastic. Anyone who watch Everwood would recognise her if you haven't than you wouldn't.

Brothers

So what did you think?

not a bad episode missed all the emotional stuff on this show so glad it's back

Reply #9 nmarkle_500's post

I was the oldest of 11 kids

Seriously?

new episode is tomorrow i can't wait to see what happens.

Reply 17#17 studiojek's post

well it's least i can do

Reply 9#9 shinny's post

Well this was a good episode and defiantly worth the wait I'm guessing i knew nora wouldn't move out but it was her kids that caused this situation if he kept it quiet none of them would of known but it amusing to watch.

Rebecca i can't believe they bring back this story-line again-this is going to be bad if he's the father it was nice of justin to go with her but surely better not knowing?

Brothers & Sisters 2x14

Well i just finished this episode what can i say-damn them i knew it Rebecca story-line was going have twist but now i'm worried they are going try make them a couple (Justin & Rebecca), i can see that in the end when she look at him during surf lessons and looking promo for next episode it's look like a possibility.

OMG-she was right and they bought down the company-sarah is going blame Sal and other guy for that disaster.

Wait to see what other members think

Promo for next episode

Well your right a lot of thing have happen but the ending made up for it but poor Justin,  he doesn't deserve her lying to him and he was right to throw her out but the merger holly was smart CEO of the company it should be Nora but she managed figure out a way into the company and it's going to be interesting to see what happens. Sal took part responsibility for it which is something

i don't think Justin could forgive her for lying to her but truth is out there

Reply 16#16 peasonice's post

I don't think she has inherited the money yet unless I'm mistake isn't it split between all the kids?

Reply 18#18 studiojek's post

Yes but  justin is really hurt by the lie

Brothers & Sisters 2x16

Wow what an episode, i don't know where to start i will start with wedding scotty and Kevin wedding it was nice i love begaining when Kevin thought they were all there to arrange his wedding and i like it this season-finale it can't beat swimming pool jump in the pool last season but i like happy episodes.

Well that clif-hanger do you think there another walker out there Ryan?

look like people are right about Justin and Rebecca it's going to be an interesting season 3-will we meet ryan?

anyway let you see the episode and see what other members thoughts are?

Reply 22#22 KaitlynReynolds's post

it's going to be hard waiting until September for the next season

new cast members

Quote:
Will McCormack (Dirt) and Eric Christian Olsen (The Loop) have joined the cast of Brothers & Sisters.

Producers said one of the two is being lined up as a love interest for Sarah Whedon (Rachel Griffiths).

Whedon, whose marriage came to an end during the past season, will meet the pair through her business Ojai Foods. New Brothers & Sisters will begin on ABC in the US in the autumn.

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

Wow what a fantastic start to the series i miss this show , the family drama is quite something and no other show has this dynamic,  i can't wait to see what happen, i wonder whether we will meet Ryan this season and i wonder who they will get to play him?. Well i should of guess the letter was Nora i was surprised kitty didn't figure that out but i can't wait to see what happens now

Episode 2

Well Rebecca and Justin, poor Justin freaking out was rather amusing . how do you accidental write a book about your husband. The interview was good . i love the book story-line and how walker family Robert well done on telling Nora off it's about time :)

[ Last edited by bala at 10-6-2008 16:46 ]

Reply 5#5 studiojek's post

Holly really is a monster

Episode 3

Good episode -i can't believe Justin became a recruiter that awful and his relationship with rebecca got a little but more interesting. i saw two walker quitting a way off. it was predictable after holly plan .

Reply 9#9 studiojek's post

Man you sometimes wonder what else she can do make herself more manipulative. i have to hand it to the writer they just give her good material but was it really smart move leave that file on the desk?.

Surely she should of kept it in lock drawers or something.

Reply 12#12 studiojek's post

it keeps you guessing i bet she will tell justin about it.

Nora trying her best to sell proposal was interesting,i love how she did a rant about  being mother of 5 kids hardest job anyone can have she right . Sal not suited to retirement . Justin and Rebecca relationship rocky and unpredictable . The hug was nice

The ending was priceless Nora and holly sitting down throwing insults at each other

[ Last edited by bala at 10-30-2008 20:44 ]

Thread