Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Just watched it too.

I loved the cliff hanger, I really did not see that coming. Ryan eh? Poor Nora, she now has to contend with the fact that her husband had multiple affairs.

The wedding was great. I loved that Kevin went to talk to Scotty's parents. How lame was his mother? What an awful excuse not to go to the wedding. Shame on her. I felt for the father because it looked like he was really hurting over it. It was nice that he gave Kevin the cuff-links, so at least Scotty knew his Father cared.

I didn't think I was going to like the Rebecca and Justin relationship, but not that it has started, I could see it growing on me.

I absolutely loved season 2! Ok, so I absolutely love the show in general, so no real surprise there...

I am a really huge fan of Kevin/Scotty, so see them commit to each other was my absolute highlight. This means that Scotty stays in the show and that makes me happy...

Justin and Rebecca... Hm, I couldn't see myself warm upto the idea of them together, but looks like the viewer has to, no matter if they want or not. I think I have to see a little more of them to actually say that I think it's a good idea. Although one has to say that Rebecca did get Justin back on track, so kudos to her for that. Maybe she was right and they are meant to be...

Ryan... Ryan... Who knew that the really sympathetic-looking William Walker was such a ...? I really am thrilled to see how this will work out. Just another member of the family to fight with on family dinners?

Anyway, such a great show, such a great season. I can't wait for season 3!

Reply 22#22 KaitlynReynolds's post

it's going to be hard waiting until September for the next season

Reply 21#21 shinny's post

I agreed with everything you said!!

It was a great episode and I'm very curious for next season. And POOR NORA!

new cast members

Quote:
Will McCormack (Dirt) and Eric Christian Olsen (The Loop) have joined the cast of Brothers & Sisters.

Producers said one of the two is being lined up as a love interest for Sarah Whedon (Rachel Griffiths).

Whedon, whose marriage came to an end during the past season, will meet the pair through her business Ojai Foods. New Brothers & Sisters will begin on ABC in the US in the autumn.

Season 3 General Discussion

Very Good First Episode

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

Wow what a fantastic start to the series i miss this show , the family drama is quite something and no other show has this dynamic,  i can't wait to see what happen, i wonder whether we will meet Ryan this season and i wonder who they will get to play him?. Well i should of guess the letter was Nora i was surprised kitty didn't figure that out but i can't wait to see what happens now

we are being treated to some great season openers so far, Simpsons, unit, Terminator, Prison Break, Bones, and others, there were some that let down, but they are getting better each show

Episode 2

Well Rebecca and Justin, poor Justin freaking out was rather amusing . how do you accidental write a book about your husband. The interview was good . i love the book story-line and how walker family Robert well done on telling Nora off it's about time :)

[ Last edited by bala at 10-6-2008 16:46 ]

Some very strong episodes so far, yay! I really hope that Justin and Rebecca work out. Then there's Holly, she is really turning into some kind of monster isn't she!? I think next will be a love interest for Sarah and Kitty and Robert getting their baby.

Reply 5#5 studiojek's post

Holly really is a monster

Episode 3

Good episode -i can't believe Justin became a recruiter that awful and his relationship with rebecca got a little but more interesting. i saw two walker quitting a way off. it was predictable after holly plan .

EPISODE 4 - spoilers

I felt so badly for Nora! What a rough realization to have, that her husband really was a cheat with multiple girlfriends!

I also felt badly for Rebecca - she finally started to forgive or try to forgive her mother and then, poof, another Holly manipulation to deal with.

I love the idea of Kevin working for Robert!!!!

Episode 4

I felt so badly for Nora! What a rough realization to have, that her husband really was a cheat with multiple girlfriends!

I also felt badly for Rebecca - she finally started to forgive or try to forgive her mother and then, poof, another Holly manipulation to deal with.

I love the idea of Kevin working for Robert!!!!

p.s. sorry for the double post - technical difficulties!

[ Last edited by studiojek at 10-21-2008 18:13 ]

Reply 9#9 studiojek's post

I agree, I think Kevin working for Robert will be hilarious!!

Yes, it appears that William Walker was a bit of a love rat alright. In some ways, that's worse for Nora. She seemed to be able to handle the idea that he loved another women, but it's become more apparent that he just loved women, period !

Reply 9#9 studiojek's post

Man you sometimes wonder what else she can do make herself more manipulative. i have to hand it to the writer they just give her good material but was it really smart move leave that file on the desk?.

Surely she should of kept it in lock drawers or something.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Definitely should've locked that one up in a drawer somewhere! I wonder if Rebecca is going to confront her on it or steal the file - and go look for Ryan with Justin!???

Reply 12#12 studiojek's post

it keeps you guessing i bet she will tell justin about it.

Nora trying her best to sell proposal was interesting,i love how she did a rant about  being mother of 5 kids hardest job anyone can have she right . Sal not suited to retirement . Justin and Rebecca relationship rocky and unpredictable . The hug was nice

The ending was priceless Nora and holly sitting down throwing insults at each other

[ Last edited by bala at 10-30-2008 20:44 ]

Reply 14#14 bala's post

No, Sal is not suited for retirement at all - do you think they are going to work on a coup to get rid of Holly so he and Sarah can come back to work??

I was also proud of Nora - but her advice from Sarah about pretending she was talking to her butcher was funny!

I felt badly for Scottie =( I wish his mom would get over herself and just TRY already, like his father seems to be doing.

Thread