Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 studiojek's post

I hope that Rebecca discovers she is not related to Justin so they can be a couple.  They relate well to each other and would make a nice couple.  

I also wish they would stop make Kevin out to be such a wishy-washy guy.  It would be nice to see a gay couple in a happy committed relationship and not acting like a teenage girls in love.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

Spoiler Alert if you haven't watched 2x09 !!

Just finished watching the last episode. So, do we think this guy is going to be Rebecca's father? It was certainly insinuating this.

I had picked up the vibe between Rebecca and Justin a while back (actually, when Rebecca was first introduced to us !!) I was hoping they weren't going to go the half brother/sister falling for each other route (ewww). I'd say this is how they are going to play it now. Rebecca will turn out not to be a Walker and herself and Justin will get together?

What do you think?

Roll on January 13th so we can get it on VIP !!! That's if it still goes ahead !

[ Last edited by shinny at 1-2-2008 09:58 ]

Sally Field is just too good an actress cos when she starts crying it's infectious!!! I feel like Nora and Kitty are getting more and more alike, sometimes it's like they're turning into each other!! I really like Holly...the part in the last episode of series 1 where she's she's fighting with Nora then begins laughing then crying all in one shot was so great. I can't imagine that's something an actress could repeat over too many takes. Ok I'm off to finish series 2!

new episode is tomorrow i can't wait to see what happens.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Thank you bala for always giving me a heads up on the new shows!!!

Reply 17#17 studiojek's post

well it's least i can do

2x13 "Separation Anxiety"

Well well well, so Rebecca has taken steps to figure out if David is her father or not. Who knows what way the writers will play this? It will certainly make an interesting next few episodes.

I felt so sorry for Nora having to make the choice of going with Isaac or staying. I guess it was time for Danny Glover to exit the show ! It was a little sad at the end when she was sitting on her own, but I guess she needs to finally stand on her own two feet.

It looks like Robert is going to be pulled back into the campaign as VP choice to Taylor....

[ Last edited by shinny at 4-21-2008 12:31 ]

Reply 9#9 shinny's post

Well this was a good episode and defiantly worth the wait I'm guessing i knew nora wouldn't move out but it was her kids that caused this situation if he kept it quiet none of them would of known but it amusing to watch.

Rebecca i can't believe they bring back this story-line again-this is going to be bad if he's the father it was nice of justin to go with her but surely better not knowing?

Hi Guys,season2 is not bad or not good. Am I right or nor? It's 36 Hours Episode is very interesting.Justin was found taking drugs by his family. They then called family meeting. Tom was at Lena's at the time of the meeting. Kevin admitted that he kept Scotty at home because he was feeling lonely so on....................... Story is fantastic..

---------------------
amit
Download Rome Episodes

[ Last edited by amit at 4-26-2008 05:38 ]

Brothers & Sisters 2x14

Well i just finished this episode what can i say-damn them i knew it Rebecca story-line was going have twist but now i'm worried they are going try make them a couple (Justin & Rebecca), i can see that in the end when she look at him during surf lessons and looking promo for next episode it's look like a possibility.

OMG-she was right and they bought down the company-sarah is going blame Sal and other guy for that disaster.

Wait to see what other members think

Promo for next episode

ok, so she lied - and i too can see a whole incest story line in the future or hopefully she comes clean with the truth quickly cause it does look like justins got feelings there!! (fingers crossed)

i feel so bad for sal cause he really tried but damn 20 million i'd seriously be thinking of turning sal in so the co. doesn't have to cover the cost but than again it's family.....

i'm happy robert didn't take the vp and that he choose kitty or the pompous jerk.  i hope they find some other way to get him into the whitehouse.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

2x15 Moral Hazard

So it's all out in the open, in more ways than one. I feel sorry for Becca though. I mean, she really loves the Walkers and now they are all going to know she is not William's Daughter. Just when she'd gotten used to being part of the family.

I know this leaves it open for Justin and Rebecca to get together, but I dunno about that now. I preferred them when they were close brother and sisters. Well see, I might change my mind !!

You have to hand it to Holly though. She's a shrewd business woman, she got the companies to merge before the Becca scandal broke. Smart woman, manipulative, but smart !

Well your right a lot of thing have happen but the ending made up for it but poor Justin,  he doesn't deserve her lying to him and he was right to throw her out but the merger holly was smart CEO of the company it should be Nora but she managed figure out a way into the company and it's going to be interesting to see what happens. Sal took part responsibility for it which is something

i don't think Justin could forgive her for lying to her but truth is out there

Where to find??

hi by any chance can u plz give me the addess at http://tv-video.net/ of brothers and sisters??? so i can watch it for free??

Reply 19#19 charring's post

Unfortunately Brothers & Sisters is not available on tv-video.net. It's only available on the VIP site. However, you do have enough points to watch it. You can also earn some more points by participating in Quizzes. There are some "free show" quizzes up at the moment, like Hotel Babylon and Buffy, so check them out..... Games Board

oh i think justin and becca will get together deffo...they're a cute couple maybe she will become a Walker after all!?!?!?!?! but what about the million bucks she inherited for being Williams daughter?!?!?!

i think brothers and sisters might have my first gay tv wedding! should be good and I'm sure kevin will have a neurotic breakdown on the day!!!!

Reply 16#16 peasonice's post

I don't think she has inherited the money yet unless I'm mistake isn't it split between all the kids?

Reply 16#16 peasonice's post

I have to say that Kevin's proposal to Scotty was by far one of the most romantic proposals I've ever seen on any tv show. That he feels like family when he's with Scotty and so that's what he wants them to be...how sweet is that!!!!!??

I also feel badly for Rebecca...I think Justin will eventually forgive her, but, well, not sure I feel about them getting together though - a lot of time will have to pass I thinK!

Reply 18#18 studiojek's post

Yes but  justin is really hurt by the lie

Brothers & Sisters 2x16

Wow what an episode, i don't know where to start i will start with wedding scotty and Kevin wedding it was nice i love begaining when Kevin thought they were all there to arrange his wedding and i like it this season-finale it can't beat swimming pool jump in the pool last season but i like happy episodes.

Well that clif-hanger do you think there another walker out there Ryan?

look like people are right about Justin and Rebecca it's going to be an interesting season 3-will we meet ryan?

anyway let you see the episode and see what other members thoughts are?

Thread