Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 33#33 shinny's post

Well I'm glad to see Kitty is ok but seeing Robert and her brother fight was funny. i hope Kitty doesn't run for office I'm glad Robert realised what was important to him. . I'm glad Ryan did the right thing but it Nora who made him realise still Ryan did sabotage the wine distiller so it will be interesting to see Walker cope with that.  

4x12 The Science Fair

Great episode i loved what Nora did to Simon and the embryo situation was interesting

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

yes Nora really knows how handle the situation never mess with  an experienced women

Reply 36#36 bala's post

True indeed, go Nora!

This wasn't the greatest episode, the past ones were better. But I am curious as to what exactly is going on with that guy and the Ojai buyout....what secret does he have up his sleeve!?

4x13 Run Baby Run

Good episode and you was right  shinny about Kitty running for office and with Robert now behind her it should be good

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

i really don't think this is a good idea but i guess with both of them leaving the show it will be interesting to see if kitty wins.

The Pasadena Primary

I knew it was Kevin all along who voted no. seeing Robert and Nora in the kitchen was funny.

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Kitty standing up for Kevin after finding out he rigged the school vote was great

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Well that's sisters for you family comes first

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Until they have a dinner party

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

I suppose but can you believe Holly what a awful way to get proposed after what she did. I can't believe she said yes?.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Do you think she went through with it or did see walk out in disgust the tears would suggest see did

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

That's the problem i don't know how far will she go find out what that guy know about Oahi .

A Valued Family

Shame about Rebbecca losing the baby .  I think this is a good thing but it will be interesting to see what happen and Buffy digging up dirt on kitty went a little too far

Leap of Faith

Well this was another good episode well I am glad Sarah manages to stop the wedding but Nora,Sarah and kitty  getting detained all because Kitty had award shaped like a gun I liked how Rebbecca is handle herself go back doing dance.

[ Last edited by bala at 3-1-2010 20:35 ]

Freeluc.com

Well i should figured that as soon Luc vista came through it wouldn't be easy and thanks to media making it look Kitty pulled the strings but Kitty did a good thing at the airport. What is Nora so afraid of ?. What secret does she not want revealed?, is that One of her kids isn't a Walker . I have never seen Nora in such panic state.

Reply 47#47 bala's post

A Valued Family
That was sad news about Rebbecca but what a small world the painting see liked was painted by her ex

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-15-2010 18:02  
A Valued Family
That was sad news about Rebbecca but what a small world the painting see liked was painted by her ex
That was a bit too convenient for my liking. I actually found that annoying of all painter it could been honestly what are the chances it would french men. There was no mention Luc had American art dealer all of a sudden he has one?. That really wasn't a well throughout story-line

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Leap of Faith
Typical when they were in a rush to stop the wedding that the security had to stop them

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Freeluc.com
Sarah losing her temper at the press was great But Nora must know what Dennis York has on the family, funny ending at the airport

Thread