Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 98#98 bala's post

He's a big boy though, we can't really keep blaming our parents for our own ignorance as we grow up. That's my own opinion though.

Reply 100#100 studiojek's post

You see this is difficult subject to discuss as i happen to agree with him and i really wouldn't call it ignorance since people are free to think what they like. As long people keep opinion to themselves i don't see a problem it's only when people express their opinion other open minded people try convince them they are wrong and use word like ignorance justify. i have no problem discuss this issue openly on the forum but you just need understand that they is a reason why two men can't get have babies.

Reply 101#101 bala's post

You're right, I shouldn't define it as "ignorance," I apologize bala, that was unfair. Everyone is, in fact, entitled to their opinions.

Wouldn’t It Be Nice

Who saw that twist with Michelle coming ? it rather obvious what twist was why else bring her back?. Poor Nora Justin really shouldn't look at Brody medical file .

Reply 102#102 studiojek's post

Don't worry about i know you didn't mean anything bad by your comment

Well I have to say I strongly disagree with the brother's opinion that children should only be raised by a "straight" couple. As far as I am concerned a child will thrive in a loving environment regardless of whether it's one Dad, two Dads, one Mum, two Mums or a Mum and a Dad. What I strongly disagree with is a child growing up in a loveless enviornment. That is what causes the long term problems.

Reply 105#105 shinny's post

Well it cost olivia's brother custody if he had kept his opinion to himself he probably would of  won custody on the fact he related i think his expression of gay thing cost him Olivia.

Reply 106#106 bala's post

Yup and the fact that he couldn't see beyond his own prejudice, for me, meant he most definitely wasn't the right person to raise her! It's all good that we have our opinions but you can't force them on your children. You need to let them make up their own minds.

Reply 107#107 shinny's post

Yes i completely agree about not force your opinion on other people but i sometimes wonder whether my opinion would of changed if i had gay friends. All i people i know are straight..

Reply 103#103 bala's post

YES, the Michelle storyline was totally obvious. The baby really did look like Kevin, didn't it? LOL!

Too bad about Brody =( Since Justin has to lie anyway, couldn't he have said "Listen, Brody, you don't have to tell her, but just stay anyway"??? That way he didn't have to break Nora's heart =(

Reply 109#109 studiojek's post

She's got a lot of explaining to do i can't wait to see how she justify what she done you could see she felt guilty but i think she formed an attachment to it couldn't give it up. This really seem come out of nowhere what are writer trying to do ?. Did we really need to address this issue it would better save this another season?.

Reply 110#110 bala's post

I felt the same way about the Brody possibly being Sarah's father storyline! Out of nowhere, and can't we just let Nora be happy for once!?

Reply 108#108 bala's post

Yeh, I think it probably would. They'd be your friends and you wouldn't want anyone disrespecting or hurting them.

This whole Brody thing is really stirring up some interest. I was a bit board with the show for a bit All because of Tommy's girlfriend stirring up trouble

and Kevin and Scotty I wonder about that baby it could be theirs

Reply 103#103 bala's post

What a time to find out that Brody might be Sarah father but Michelle coming back and then leaving with a child was a interesting twist

Reply 112#112 shinny's post

But at the same time they would need to understand and respect that i might be a bit uncomfortable around them

Father Unknown

Well that was unexpected after all that drama

Brothers and Sisters #5.21 Promo

Reply 115#115 bala's post

Poor Justin trying to keep the closely guarded secret about the true paternal identity of Sarah but Scotty keeping Kevin in the dark about Michelle backfired and i think Olivia will struggle with the new addition of baby Daniel

Reply 117#117 codebreaker's post

I do feel sorry for her after everything she went through

Thread