Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

So you think Nora is lying ?

Reply 80#80 bala's post

Yes i doubt they did a paternity test forty years ago

Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

Maybe your right i hadn't thought about that 40 years ago is a long time

I think she will be telling the truth and all this storyline is about hooking Nora back up with her old flame.

Brothers and Sisters #5.16 Promo

Brody

Great episode brody was likeable but i knew flour baby would get consumed from the start

Reply 85#85 bala's post

I thought it was amusing when Paige got annoyed because of what happened to the flour baby considering she palmed it off on Justin first

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Don't you mean Kevin ?

Reply 87#87 bala's post

Yes your right of course

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

it's so easy to get confused with so many characters on this show

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Justin's reaction about the muffins was priceless "Someone tell me what's up with the muffins 'cause I had four of them!" LOL!

I like Brody and Nora together...shall be interesting. Will we be ending the season with another marriage? Hmm =)

Home Is Where The Fort Is

Kitty working for the CIA LOL

A very nice episode and great to see Kitty back i thought she interview job in Washington didn't expect it to medical issue

Reply 91#91 bala's post

Thinking Kitty was working for the CIA was funny especially after the basket swap and what a shame that Paige got stood up for the dance

Reply 91#91 bala's post

Kitty: "Why would I be working for the CIA?"
Nora: "They'd be lucky to have you!"

Haha! Typical!

Brother and Sister 5x17

Better Quality

5x17 Olivia's Choice

Olivia's brother turning up to try and gain custody of her was hard for Kevin and Scotty and i thought Nora inviting him to dinner so she could get to know him would cause trouble especially after what happened in court but the girls in the restaurant was funny

5x18 Never Say Never

I thought Saul's mother not knowing he was gay was amusing until we find out what happened to her and Sarah telling Luc that a big wedding means nothing because it's her second time was cruel considering it's Luc's first and hopefully his only wedding, i assume from the letter to Saul that she suspected he was gay

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

YES that was interesting you can't really blame brother for what he said i am guessing his parent thought him those morals and i hope he learn to accept Olivia new family

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

Yes this sad episode but a great ending

Thread