Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Brothers & Sisters #5.12 Promo

Scandalized

Well a good episode shame Nora suggested they break up but kevin and scotty as the fair was nice. Kitty relationship came out in the open but even she admited he is short-term relationship he has no idea .

5x11 Scandalized

Kitty going to the principal's office was amusing and i wonder if Kevin and Scotty will pick the girl that has been so friendly

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

I think so but was it trick when she hugged them so she would get picked than once she agrees she turn little nightmare for them

I found Kitty annoying in this episode. I didn't like the way she suddenly spent 3 minutes with his mother and was "turned" against him. 5 years for a Master's is not that much. She is obviously embarassed by him - if I were Seth, I'd be the one dumping her, the way she kept talking for him at her mother's dinner.

Too bad Nora and Christian (lol, oops for my Lostie friends!) are breaking up, but he really needs to take a chill pill!

I like the little girl (Olivia?) that "picked" Scotty and Kevin at the fair-- at first glance, she seems to be a lot like Kevin: pushy, organized and a control freak! =)

Reply 64#64 studiojek's post

I'm impressed with Scotty and Kevin for sticking it out with Olivia after what she did

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

Well yes i am happy they stuck it out as well but like i said she's going to be a handful trust a kid hug you within few seconds meeting you that got alarm bell ringing . Nora and Holly weren't as funny as they normally are it did seem a bit forced.

Brother and Sister 5x13 Preview

Safe at Home

Well i have to say Tommy surprise was good but the ending  really open up the show how many family secret do the Walkers have ?.

It was strange no Kitty in this episode

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Luc getting Justin to break up Nora and Sarah phone call was amusing and Tommy's big surprise didn't go down well after the argument but Sarah asking Tommy to walk her down the aisle was nice

This one actually keep me motivated to keep watching Brothers and Sisters I was almost getting a bit bored, but good thing is their family dinners always have some big secret coming out.  

Tommy being enggaged was a big suprise but it good to see he is putting his life back in order

Nora and Brody and the marriage certificate ooh I can't wait to see how that comes out.

So are we all thinking that Nora had a love child (Sarah as she was the first born?) with this Brody guy and William married her to save her "reputation" well, that's what I'm thinking anyway, lol.

I don't trust Tommy's wife either, I think she's uprooting old family information on purpose. Hmmm, we'll have to watch this one.

What has happened to Balthazar Getty? He's lost a lot of weight and it doesn't suit him.

Reply 71#71 shinny's post

Shinny, you always seem to read my mind, incredible!

I was totally off-put by Balthazar Getty and his weight loss the entire show - I found it hard to look at him, he looks sick, is he?

What is going on with Kitty? Are we supposed to know why she really went away, did I miss something?

As for more Walker family secrets: yes, I think what we're getting at is that Sarah's not actually a Walker...hmm...odd, since she and Nora are certainly becoming very similar! Ha! Time will tell...

Reply 72#72 studiojek's post

Though, come to think of it now: if Sarah were a lovechild with Brody, Nora would never have shown those home movies to Sol in the first place, right? She would never want to get things stirred up again...

Reply 72#72 studiojek's post

Kitty is gone to Washington DC for 2 weeks but with a view to staying permanently. Haha, we always think similar Studio!!

Hmm, we'll have to wait and see. It's about time we had a new juicy storyline!

Reply 74#74 shinny's post

But the scene with her at Robert's wife's house seemed like she was being secretive though - I thought she was leaving her son there to be with Robert's kids while she went off to do something weird. I guess i read the scene wrong!

Definitely time for a new, juicy storyline...

Oh, and is that it for Holly? Is she leaving the show?

One That Got Away

Well this was nice episode it does seem like there keep on creating situation that we just don't know if they could be true Nora telling her they did a blood test sounds convincing but Sarah doesn't believe her. Tommy's girlfriend really know make the situation worse but i thought Nora offer her advice and drink of wine was nice.

Brothers and Sisters #5.15

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Sarah seeing the birth certificate without her dad's signature was a little premature for the meeting and i don't believe she had a blood test back then but what was Saul thinking giving shrimp to Jonathan was crazy

Next week looks really funny!

Thread