Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

reply 39#39 bala's post

lmao poor tommy

Brothers and Sisters #5.10 Promo

reply 41#41 bala's post

WHAT nora's not doing christmas omg has the world gone mad

Reply 42#42 babysexylexy's post

She deserves a break can you imagine how much cooking she has to do for her family

reply 43#43 bala's post

yeah but she loves it shes loves being mum,one of the terrible little kiddies must have upset her unless her new love interest is wisking her off her feet which would be quite sweet

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Sarah's plan to spend one last romantic night alone with Luc was hilarious and Kitty not remembering the guy name that she just slept with was amusing

reply 45#45 codbreakers post

sadly it was inevertable that sarahs romantic surprise was going to be ruined but it was disasterous, i thought it was funny that she fell off the handle with nora's date it was cringe worthy
always repect peoples opinions

Kevin and his pot brownies were hysterical! Really loved the silliness of this episode.

Reply 47#47 studiojek's post

That should teach him a lesson not to eat anything from a stranger back pack

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Exactly! He will have to keep his nervous eating tick under control!!

reply 48 & 49 posts

when im nervous i dont eat anything but i did love the fact that he thought people were speaking spanish that was really cute

Brothers and Sisters #5.11 Promo

reply 51#51 bala's post

the best thing about this show is how they always put there foot in there mouths or whole leg at times

Cold Turkey

Nora christmas dream was really amusing

I thought this episode was kind of boring, but glad they got their happy Christmas ending!!

I just caught up on the last two episodes. "Get a Room" was Hilarious. I just love this show for when it gets the comedy value right and it really did in this one. Kevin was brilliant in this episode. I loved when he replied in Spanish.

I agree with you Studio, I thought "Cold Turkey" was a little boring. I mean, this was their Christmas episode!! The actual Christmas piece felt really rushed.

I'm loving Kitty and her new Beau (aka Smith from Cougar Town!). They are so cute together. Judging by the next episode's promo they get found out!!

Reply 55#55 shinny's post

Shinny, I just love when you post because you always say exactly the same things I'm thinking!

Yes, I also am loving Kitty and Seth, though I did predict that the dean was his mother - don't know why I just had a hunch!

Kevin in the "Get a Room" episode was HYSTERICAL, I was literally laughing all by myself in my living room with my headphones on, if anyone had seen me they would've called to get me put away!

Reply 56#56 studiojek's post

Haha, great minds and all that!!

Me too, I was laughing out loud throughout that episode. It was definitely one of their best ones for a while. I was even thinking what a good job the writers had done coming up with something so easy yet funny!

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Nora's dream was amusing or should i say nightmare

reply 58#58 codebreakers post

lmao i agree with you when she woke up i couldnt stop laughing

Thread