Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 18#18 bala's post

How embarrassing for Cooper when the family cheered when he walked on stage and the poor kid with the costume malfunction but what a kiss, Sarah was great the way she had her say to the other parents

Call Mom

Look like Justin has met someone and Nora getting job was great but i like ending when other one revealed she's not close with her kids . What a surprise ending

Brothers and Sisters #5.06 Promo

Reply 21#21 bala's post

That was a great speech Kevin gave Nora at the radio station but it's a shame they all overheard but Nora giving Dr. Alexandra advice after she got the job was nice and that must of been a shock for Kevin to find out he's been unfaithful

Brothers and Sisters #5.07 Promo

An Ideal Husband

Well poor Kevin punching the wrong guy and it test to see what will happen but i do hope they work out people make mistakes in a relationship but it will take time.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I kept thinking "Nooooo, not Kevin and Scotty"!!!! I think they'll work it out...hopefully soon! If Kitty can get over Robert that fast, then kevin and Scotty can get over their problems fast =)

I was happy that Sara finally saw the light about getting married to Luc, though I can definitely understand why she'd hesitate, with marriage having such a bad record in the family!

Anyone know if Rebecca will be coming back ever or if we have seen the last of her?

Reply 26#26 studiojek's post

i think she a guest star this season

Reply 25#25 bala's post

At Least Justin got the right guy and after so much bad luck it was nice to end on a happy note with Sarah engagement

Brothers and Sisters #5.08 Promo

Resolved

Nice episode glad there resolved the situation but next week episode does look good.

So glad Kevin and Scotty resolved everything, yay!

It's definitely about time that Nora get herself a boyfriend! And who better than "Christian" from Lost LOL!

Reply 31#31 studiojek's post

I didn't recognise him

Reply 30#30 bala's post

It nice to see Paige helping Kevin and Scotty to find forgiveness, Karl could be good for Nora and I'm glad that Annie gave Justin a second chance

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

You just know as soon as Justin get close to her Rebecca will turn up

The Rhapsody of the Flesh

Well Justin being a playboy almost ended in disaster but i am glad Luc finally made up with his mum.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Justin and his captain happy did almost end in disaster with the two girls from work and then he kissed Gabriela but it's nice that they made up after smashing Nora's kitchen

Get A Room

What an amusing episode i was surprise at Kitty hook-up but spill ice on her mother was funny . Look like Karl has a lot issues with intermecy

brothers and sister's someones missing

whats happened to tommy ?

Reply 38#38 babysexylexy's post

he left the actor got downsized

Thread