Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 73#73 minnieholly's post

Well this was a typical brothers & Sister season finale and i can't wait to see what's going to happen next. .

I think it's a bit far-fetched what they did with Saul actually.

Rob Lowe plays a dead guy a little too well!! Not too much of a shocker as we all expected this to happen.

Reply 75#75 shinny's post

Yes it does seem a bit far-fetched that Sal has not any symptoms for 30 years but the doctor did say it was possible but if he hadn't gotten tested he would not of known. The writer really needed to give some sort of story-line to keep him in for next season but i don't know why they couldn't write him out?.

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Yeh, I imagine people do go years with out significant symptoms, but 30 years without any? I'm no Doctor, but I'd imagine that's about 1 in a million chance and the far-fetched bit for me is Saul just happens to be one of them

Reply 77#77 shinny's post

Let's not forget this is a tv show

Quote:
Originally posted by shinny at 5-15-2010 14:19  
I think it's a bit far-fetched what they did with Saul actually.

Rob Lowe plays a dead guy a little too well!! Not too much of a shocker as we all expected this to happen.
His eyes wide open and not moving was freaky.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 5-15-2010 23:52  
Yes it does seem a bit far-fetched that Sal has not any symptoms for 30 years but the doctor did say it was possible but if he hadn't gotten tested he would not of known. The writer really needed to g ...
They might do a flashback story like they did with Kevin (how he punched out the first boy he kissed)

Saul, having aids or living with hiv will be interesting, they might show him having symtoms if they put him on the cocktail, but I have ment women who have lived with aids since the 80s and seem healthy as a clam.  If she didn't tell me I would never have known.

Another great season final with such a tragic end to what would of been a great day after discovering water at Narrow Lake

Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

Did anyone notice how the name gave away what was burred underneath . i can't believe none of us that guess it would been water

Narrow lake - Water reserve

Reply 82#82 bala's post

That's a great coincidence but it's also an anagram of Nora Walker

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

Yes that was revealed few episodes back but it's great of the writers to  name it narrow lake as double meaning

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 5-16-2010 10:02  
Yes that was revealed few episodes back but it's great of the writers to  name it narrow lake as double meaning
They said William like puzzles, even with the password for his Ojai stuff was the initials of all his children. Just not Rebbeca.

I wonder if they will bring back in the bastard son. We should start guessing if Kevin's baby will be a boy or girl.  I am hoping for a boy

[ Last edited by minnieholly at 5-18-2010 10:24 ]

Reply 85#85 minnieholly's post

it's a girl

speaking of babies, isn't Sara suppose to be pregnant or was it a false alarm

Reply 87#87 minnieholly's post

false alarm

Reply 85#85 minnieholly's post

Rebecca wasn't William's daughter in the end, that's how she could marry Justin! =)

I called it, i said a while back it might have been a water spring under there! Yay me! =)

Though...if it was such a huge load of water, how come it took them so many times drilling to find it!??!

Reply 89#89 studiojek's post

because there were drilling in the wrong section

Reply 90#90 bala's post

I think Studio means that if there is a big body of water underneath it really doesn't matter where they drill.

It kinda doesn't add up!!

Reply 91#91 shinny's post

Oh i see i just assume they were digging in the wrong place

Unless they hit water chamber in right place it wouldn't come out ?

That was my understanding ?

Either they didn't go deep enough or when hit it , it was at weakest point which lead to the discovery.

Does this make any sense?

Reply 92#92 bala's post

I would think they didn't go deep enough

Thread