Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-15-2010 19:25  
Leap of Faith
Typical when they were in a rush to stop the wedding that the security had to stop them
I did find it funny when Kitty's award shaped like a gun caused the problem, of all the things to take courthouse that really isn't one of them. . I knew somehow it would backfire on her. Did you recognise that women Luc was going marry-she also in new show called parenthood .

time after time

This episode was updated early and what a fantastic it was. it's a 80 minute episode so my advice watch when you have time it's bombshell of episode   .

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Great episode what a shame that  Rebecca and Justin's honeymoon was spoiled by the family but Robert taking the photo of Nora and Holly behind bars was funny

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

i saw that coming when they got arrested

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Yeh, that was so funny. It was nice to see Nora and Holly getting on.

Brothers & Sisters 4x19

Kevin having a good talk with Nora was great and he actually did turn up for his birthday party.

Hmm, so we still don't know much more about Narrow Lake. I hope we find out something real, soon.

So Robert's resting heart rate is not "normal" and that's why he didn't get the job. I wonder is this the start of how he will be leaving. My guess is he'll have a fatal heart attack.

Reply 59#59 bala's post

It's not looking good for the family business but i presume they find out at the eleventh hour about Narrow Lake to save the business

I agree, I think Robert will probably have a heart attack to leave the show. Wont' that be soooo sad =(

As for Narrow Lake...I really can't think of what it's going to be. Maybe this "underground" electromagnetic survey they have to do will bring up something, like a fresh spring water source?

Reply 62#62 studiojek's post

It's not going to be something as crass as oil is it??? Or maybe Natural Gas?

4x21 Where There's Smoke…

Kevin and Scotty hugging and kissing after the fire because of what the fortune teller said was funny and everyone suspecting Sarah might be pregnant spoilt it for Kevin and Sarah was happy with Luc getting his green card in the mail

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

i told you it got updated early

I didn't know Nora mother was alive and that was interesting. She really knew how put Nora in her place . It was funny  Kevin and Scotty hugging and kissing but I wonder what Robert is hiding ?. Still is Justin going back ?

4x21

Well just when you think everything was going be good when luke get his green card it does seem like copper has a problem with him but they manage to get everything sorted and it look like Justin is considering go back and it will be interesting to see what will happen.

Reply 66#66 bala's post

I thought when Cooper  was acting out against Sarah while Luc becomes a member of the family was typical and what you would expect in that situation

Light Out

Great episode title considering it was lights out for the family business but what will Nora do with the plans for Narrow Lake

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

I really didn't know what to say about this episode it was sad but at same time question what will they do as jobs now?

Reply 69#69 bala's post

I would like Nora to finish off what William had planed for Narrow Lake

Very sad episode. I heard they are doing a "flashforward" for the finale. Anyone else hear that?

Reply 71#71 shinny's post

Nope, haven't heard that, but it sounds interesting.

We're sure Robert's leaving right? Heart attack? Or do we not know how?

I guess it was sad that the family business closed, but I wasn't too moved - Ojai has been causing family problems forever now! It's time everyone moved on.

As for Narrow Lake, maybe it's nothing after all - maybe Nora will just follow through with the plans and they'll move there or something??

I can't believe they did that to Sole,  I thought he was in the clear that should be interesting to see how the family overcomes this obstacle.

I knew something was fishy about Robert, they did write it well and poor Kitty single mom now.

Thread