Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Freeluc.com
Sarah losing her temper at the press was great But Nora must know what Dennis York has on the family, funny ending at the airport

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Great episode what a shame that  Rebecca and Justin's honeymoon was spoiled by the family but Robert taking the photo of Nora and Holly behind bars was funny

Reply 59#59 bala's post

It's not looking good for the family business but i presume they find out at the eleventh hour about Narrow Lake to save the business

4x21 Where There's Smokeā€¦

Kevin and Scotty hugging and kissing after the fire because of what the fortune teller said was funny and everyone suspecting Sarah might be pregnant spoilt it for Kevin and Sarah was happy with Luc getting his green card in the mail

Reply 66#66 bala's post

I thought when Cooper  was acting out against Sarah while Luc becomes a member of the family was typical and what you would expect in that situation

Light Out

Great episode title considering it was lights out for the family business but what will Nora do with the plans for Narrow Lake

Reply 69#69 bala's post

I would like Nora to finish off what William had planed for Narrow Lake

Another great season final with such a tragic end to what would of been a great day after discovering water at Narrow Lake

Reply 82#82 bala's post

That's a great coincidence but it's also an anagram of Nora Walker

Reply 92#92 bala's post

I would think they didn't go deep enough

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Great returning episode it's a shame that Justin came back to find Rebecca had moved out and Kitty blamed him initially but for one they finished with a nice dinner party

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I cant believe that Kitty would think her mother was gay because of flowers and a hug at the door I'm more interested in why she was so annoyed at the phone call

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Sarah lying to Luc about her age considering he already knew  was amusing but don't she look great for her age and I'm not surprised that Kitty lied to the plumber after what he said about politician's

Reply 18#18 bala's post

How embarrassing for Cooper when the family cheered when he walked on stage and the poor kid with the costume malfunction but what a kiss, Sarah was great the way she had her say to the other parents

Reply 21#21 bala's post

That was a great speech Kevin gave Nora at the radio station but it's a shame they all overheard but Nora giving Dr. Alexandra advice after she got the job was nice and that must of been a shock for Kevin to find out he's been unfaithful

Reply 25#25 bala's post

At Least Justin got the right guy and after so much bad luck it was nice to end on a happy note with Sarah engagement

Reply 30#30 bala's post

It nice to see Paige helping Kevin and Scotty to find forgiveness, Karl could be good for Nora and I'm glad that Annie gave Justin a second chance

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Justin and his captain happy did almost end in disaster with the two girls from work and then he kissed Gabriela but it's nice that they made up after smashing Nora's kitchen

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Sarah's plan to spend one last romantic night alone with Luc was hilarious and Kitty not remembering the guy name that she just slept with was amusing

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Nora's dream was amusing or should i say nightmare

Thread