Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Safe at Home

Well i have to say Tommy surprise was good but the ending  really open up the show how many family secret do the Walkers have ?.

It was strange no Kitty in this episode

One That Got Away

Well this was nice episode it does seem like there keep on creating situation that we just don't know if they could be true Nora telling her they did a blood test sounds convincing but Sarah doesn't believe her. Tommy's girlfriend really know make the situation worse but i thought Nora offer her advice and drink of wine was nice.

Brothers and Sisters #5.15

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

So you think Nora is lying ?

Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

Maybe your right i hadn't thought about that 40 years ago is a long time

Brothers and Sisters #5.16 Promo

Brody

Great episode brody was likeable but i knew flour baby would get consumed from the start

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Don't you mean Kevin ?

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

it's so easy to get confused with so many characters on this show

Home Is Where The Fort Is

Kitty working for the CIA LOL

A very nice episode and great to see Kitty back i thought she interview job in Washington didn't expect it to medical issue

Brother and Sister 5x17

Better Quality

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

YES that was interesting you can't really blame brother for what he said i am guessing his parent thought him those morals and i hope he learn to accept Olivia new family

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

Yes this sad episode but a great ending

Reply 100#100 studiojek's post

You see this is difficult subject to discuss as i happen to agree with him and i really wouldn't call it ignorance since people are free to think what they like. As long people keep opinion to themselves i don't see a problem it's only when people express their opinion other open minded people try convince them they are wrong and use word like ignorance justify. i have no problem discuss this issue openly on the forum but you just need understand that they is a reason why two men can't get have babies.

Wouldn’t It Be Nice

Who saw that twist with Michelle coming ? it rather obvious what twist was why else bring her back?. Poor Nora Justin really shouldn't look at Brody medical file .

Reply 102#102 studiojek's post

Don't worry about i know you didn't mean anything bad by your comment

Reply 105#105 shinny's post

Well it cost olivia's brother custody if he had kept his opinion to himself he probably would of  won custody on the fact he related i think his expression of gay thing cost him Olivia.

Reply 107#107 shinny's post

Yes i completely agree about not force your opinion on other people but i sometimes wonder whether my opinion would of changed if i had gay friends. All i people i know are straight..

Reply 109#109 studiojek's post

She's got a lot of explaining to do i can't wait to see how she justify what she done you could see she felt guilty but i think she formed an attachment to it couldn't give it up. This really seem come out of nowhere what are writer trying to do ?. Did we really need to address this issue it would better save this another season?.

Thread