Thread
Printable Version

New site

New site

The new site been up for some time now ,and ive been trying to get use to it, but.. I miss an easy way to find new series (tv not interested in movies) and trying to find my latest watch show of for example Elementary is a f..ing pain in the a.. becasue every time ive paused, the episode its showing as a post on watched shows. So the result is that i have to search 7-10 pages just to get passed the 3 latest shows i watched ,very annoing.. Please can you do something about that?! Maybe a seperate list (instead of "the most popular show" ) that show new added series? As it is now it takes soo long time clicking, writing  searchin for my series that im gettin totaly insain..

Reply 1#1 farmer1's post

Trust me this isn't going to get better they have not taken any suggestions since the update. Codebreaker is only am smart enough figure out how to use this site as he does hard job of searching for daily update.

why did they change it? wasn't broken, no need to fix. Easy to scoot through tv series. I have the link for the film site separate and thats cool by me. This is tricky to navigate and confusing - maybe I will get used to it but the old site was fine! Also white background burns my eyes!! lol the black pages were easier on the eyes and easier to read through.

It's all been said here already and we're waiting for feedback on our points raised. Feel free to add anything there. I'm closing this thread to avoid duplication.

Thread