Thread
Printable Version

Latest movie cost 5pts to watch

Reply 6#6 mrtimdillenbeck's post

Quote:
Originally posted by mrtimdillenbeck at 12-2-2016 16:12 When you speak of the 'other site', are you referring to movieonline.cc?  And Codebreaker, is there a sister TV site to viptv? if so, is the layout any different (better) than viptv? And one othe ...

I'm pretty sure Jim is referring to movieonline.cc. We did have another TV site, not connected to the forum, but with the same log in info (I think) called tvfull.com. I'm currently on a tablet and got a 503 error - service unavailable - there, so I'm not sure if it's up anymore. Points were not transferable between the sites, but it's layout was similar to what viptv used to be.

As for the HD button, it doesn't show up until you actually start the view screen. I am including a screenshot which shows where it's located. Hopefully it works, and will prove helpful to you.

edit: I just checked tvfull.com on my laptop, and it seems to work just fine. [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 12-4-2016 20:10 ]
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 8#8 freyakahlo's post

We don't have a new FAQ section yet, but yes, you have 24 hours to watch movies on the initial points.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread