Thread
Printable Version

This Weeks TV Schedule up to Sunday, November 27th 2016

This Weeks TV Schedule up to Sunday, November 27th 2016

Latest Updated TV Shows

I thought it was bad enough dropping 2 on the 18th but missing 5 from todays list is taking the piss

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-21-2016 14:15 I thought it was bad enough dropping 2 on the 18th but missing 5 from todays list is taking the piss
They must update it by now are they still missing ?

Reply 5#5 bala's post

There not actually missing but they are not adding every updated episode to the list as if you check my list to what's posted using the six pictures and then what's underneath today there are some missing

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Ok thanks for clarification i was left a bit confused by that comment since i didn't realise what you meant . Today: Comic Book Men (picture not shown in updated section)

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Neither is Conviction or American Dad!

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

They are purposely making your job harder, nice that still try your best to do these update before the upgrade this topic were complementary but now they are compulsory for me

Codebreaker

Codebreaker - Just wanted to let you know I do appreciate your lists here. I'd be lost without the work and effort you put into making it easy to see what's been put on the site and the quick links.

Thank you

Thread