Thread
Printable Version

NEW ERROR REPORTING - Fix the bugs

This thread has been Bumped by waterlilybarbat 2-4-2019 15:47.

Why aren't reported errors being corrected?

I have been waiting patiently to hear that the error with Humans 3.7 has been corrected, but as of yet, it has not been corrected. Why bother to ask us to report errors and then do nothing about it? It makes it difficult and at times impossible to use VIP.

Reply 160#160 waterlilybarb's post

I did PM him on 7/1 and as of yet, I haven't received a response or a refund. None of the reported errors are getting corrected as well. Is VIP still up and running?
Recent Ratings
  • Milks26 Points +5 sorry for the inconvience 7-12-2018 13:38
  • Milks26 Treasure +10 sorry for the inconvience 7-12-2018 13:38

I've also listed errors that are yet to be fixed.

And, yes, VIP is still running because new episodes and movies are constantly being updated on a daily basis. Its just the other little things that are for whatever reason are not being addressed.

The administrator has not been visiting the site as frequently, and have left the moderators with very little to no explanation as to why.

The only thing I can do on my end is apologize for the delay, contact Admin about the issue as well and award you some points for the inconvenience.

The originals s5e10

Series: The Originals, season 5, episode 10: 

Sound and vid is not in sync (delay in sound)  

Is VIPTV down?

I haven't been able to get the website to load for the past couple days.  Anyone else having this problem?

Reply 165#165 jannellhowell's post

Reply 166#166 shinny's post

Thank you so much!!

Humans 3.7

Is Humans 3.7 ever going to be corrected? It has been the wrong episode for over 5 weeks and I'm getting tired of asking and waiting. Why aren't the errors getting corrected? Is anybody maintaining the site?

Reply 168#168 sove4kenne's post

I'm not exactly sure how quickly things are being corrected these days.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Greys Anatomy Season 9 eps 11-24

BEWARE episodes 11 - 24 all cut off half way through at around 21 mins. I have emailed lbjedward regards my lost points and also sent direct pm via the site. [ Last edited by Tarien at 8-5-2018 05:16 ]

NO NEW EPISODES

no new episode have updated since Monday?

The Affair - Episodes Missing

The Affair Season 4: The episodes do not appear. http://viptv.net/tvshows/2014/The-Affair-Season-4.html

Reply 171#171 bala's post

STill nothing new. Have you heard anything?

Reply 169#169 waterlilybarb's post

What is going on? Is this the end of VIP?

Reply 174#174 olia's post

seem to be fixed

Reply 175#175 bala's post

not the missing episodes for The Affair? I also noticed Better Call Saul episodes haven't been updated too. But if things are moving, that's a good sign!

Power season 5 - all episodes have been deleted!

Power season 5 - all episodes have been deleted! The last episode I viewed was episode 5, Now all S5 episodes are missing, deleted I assume. Why? Are they going to be restored?

Sharp Objects Season 1 has also been deleted!

Sharp Objects Season 1 has also been deleted! I was in the middle of watching this show and now it has been deleted, not even the title comes up anymore. What is going on? I have been a subscriber for years and I have never experienced so many errors and problems before. If VIP is shutting down we deserve to know.

Reply 178#178 sove4kenne's post

Admin is updating the site, hence the small errors and delays. Hopefully all this issues will be resolved soon. Sorry for the inconvience

Animal kingdom

Season 3 e11 link not working

Thread