Thread
Printable Version

New site on games console / smart tv

Reply 1#1 minkeygirl's post

Unfortunately, the new format is not compatible with the PS3. That used to be my way of viewing too. When the movie site changed formats, I started hooking my laptop up to my TV. I now have an Android TV box which works great with the site. Plus, it doesn't have the drawback of the loading bar popping up while viewing. Since you haven't got a PC, you might want to look into some type of streaming device for your TV, if you are dissatisfied with your smart TV browser. I know some members use the Chromecast, and others use Apple TV, but there are a number of other choices (at varying price points) that might work for you. I decided against a smart TV, as it didn't serve my personal needs or work with my budget. I researched numerous devices and the Android box was my best option, but there are less expensive choices. I tend to put things like that on a price watch, so that if the price drops, I get a notification, and can get a better deal. If you're in the US or Canada, November/December tend to be a good time to find deals on electronics.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread