Thread
Printable Version

DOES ANYONE LIKE THE NEW SITE? VOTE NOW!

Apart from the minor UX fixes needed, I like the new site look. I love having movies and TV on the same site.

The design fixes are going to take weeks, if not months to test and implement. As they say Rome wasn't built in a day.

They needed to move to a more touch/mobile driven site design (this doesn't mean strictly mobile phones) and I don't have a problem with this even though I am a desktop power user. As someone who is studying and has dabbled in digital design for years I see their reasoning.

I am actually dismayed by the abject rudeness some people have shown. Just because people aren't tech savvy enough to figure out how to work a dumbed down webdesign doesn't give them the right to be nasty and take that out on everyone who frequents this site and has to put up with their nastiness. Sure there are problems with the new site, but at least feedback was asked for and adults should be able to give constructive advice without resorting to angry and inciting posts that serve no purpose other than being hateful
[ Last edited by woothdye at 10-28-2016 07:04 ]
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

There are touchscreen laptops. They are becoming very popular along with 2 in 1 devices. I believe that the site is no longer flash but html5. The html5 file format is larger and takes up more RAM than flash files and this would account for some lag if you have limited RAM
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Thread