Thread
Printable Version

DOES ANYONE LIKE THE NEW SITE? VOTE NOW!

Reply 1#1 mrtimdillenbeck's post

if you think changes will happen in a week you really don't know how this place operates it will takes months to implement changes . They will not give you time-line look how they implement these changes with less than 2 week notice. They been working on this for months without our feedback. As for the site i like it, it's nice having 1 place for Movies and TV Shows i don't like visiting  two different website. White background isn't that bad took me 2 days get used to it. You become lazy i have no problem finding episodes that are updated .

Any TV show fan will take the effort to learn how to use a site.

Reply 3#3 woothdye's post

Well said mate but i think touch screen laptop are future . Anyone who has old laptop are you experience problem with flash player i have noticed when i try running various flash site together at same time it slow the browser some freezes the picture few seconds before contiue playing. i never had this problem before as i only run two flash site which is this and youtube. Since the upgrade i noticed a lag in flash player on my laptop.

Reply 5#5 woothdye's post

Yes I have seen them advertised. Touch screens seems to cost more than normal version

Thread