Thread
Printable Version

Site Upgraded and up to100% Extra Pts or Service Time Offer

Amazon gift card emailed

Sent a $50 gift card, please credit points. Thank you.
creativeemotion dot com

Site not accessible - 404 site not found error

For the last 24 hours the site has been inaccessible. I just get 404 errors. 

Has it been moved? Is the new site at a different address? I couldn't see anything about this in the posts. 

Please help. 

Reply 122#122 jollySpike's post

Paypal

I prefer paypal to purchase my points, I had no problem with this opton, will I still be able to do that?

Amazon gift cards seem to be a bizarre and complicated method of payment. Why can't you simplify the whole thing, keep it points based only and use Paypal or some other standard payment site?

Site down?

504 Gateway Time-Out error message.  Should we be worried?

Reply 126#126 olia's post

It has been down all day. But, no I don't think we should be worried since this is not the first time this has happened. I hope it comes back on tonight though [ Last edited by Milks26 at 11-29-2019 19:13 ]

The site is back online.

Just purchased and sent over a 20 USD Amazon gift card. Please credit my viptv account with Unlimited access service (Subscription)  Thank you.

What exactly does this mean? I dont quite understand what members are receiving with this: Thank you!
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 130#130 mssweet's post

When you log in and check your account, what type of service does it say you have? I'm thinking they are giving unlimited viewing for the time specified to members with the types of accounts mentioned. If so, your account should say something like: Service: Unlimited streaming service expired at 01-02-2020, with whatever amount of points you have (or possibly whatever subscription you have) after that. Mods weren't given advance notice, so I'm only going by what the notice says.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Ok so I purchase points via Amazon gift card, I dont know what kind of subscription that is? So unless you dont have a certain sub you dont get the "present" so to speak? Wow, yea that sucks.

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 12-25-2019 14:12 When you log in and check your account, what type of service does it say you have? I'm thinking they are giving unlimited viewing for the time specified to members with the types of accounts mentioned ...
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 131#131 waterlilybarb's post

Hmm... I hadn't noticed that banner. I had to log out/in for it to be displayed. I use points (not subscription) and have watched a few things since Dec 24, yet nothing was free. So I'm not sure what that this is all about. No mention of any unlimited viewing it on my profile page either.

Reply #132 mssweet's post & #133 lolotte's post

As I said, my response was only my understanding of what the notice said, since moderators weren't told about the promotion. It doesn't say you need a subscription. It says "paid members and email verified members". Me saying what it could say on your account page was my guess at what it might say when the promotion was applied to your account.

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 12-26-2019 13:21 As I said, my response was only my understanding of what the notice said, since moderators weren't told about the promotion. It doesn't say you need a subscription. It says "paid members and email ver ...

I understand what you are saying. Being a mod cant you ask for more information so paying customers can understand what its all about?
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 135#135 mssweet's post

OK, Shinny was able to do some tinkering, and figure it out. Go to your profile, and where it shows your email, it should say "verification" in blue. Click that, then verify your email by clicking the link sent to your email account. Once you do that, check your viewing history. It should show "unlimited viewing" for anything you click. Try a free video, or one that you actually want to watch first. I hope that all makes sense.

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 12-27-2019 13:00 OK, Shinny was able to do some tinkering, and figure it out. Go to your profile, and where it shows your email, it should say "verification" in blue. Click that, then verify your email by clicking the ...

Thank you for clearing that up! Its often hard to get answers to questions regarding issues with the site and I truly appreciate your help with this. It does work now but it expires tomorrow according to my profile info, even though the banner says good until Jan 2, 2020 - I guess I will need to be happy with that. But in any case, thank you for your help!
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 137#137 mssweet's post

You're welcome.

Reply 136#136 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks a lot! Just like @mssweet, I got a single day unlimited viewing. According to the message I got, it looks like you get a free day automatically when you verify your email. Still better than nothing, so I'm happy with that

Quote:
Originally posted by lolotte at 12-30-2019 03:47 Thanks a lot! Just like @mssweet, I got a single day unlimited viewing. According to the message I got, it looks like you get a free day automatically when you verify your email. Still better than not ...

Yea, kinda sucks we dont get what they are saying we do. Would be nice to get a couple free days of unlimited viewing. Oh well. Nice for the couple hours anyway.

creativeemotion dot com

Thread