Thread
Printable Version

Site Upgraded and up to100% Extra Pts or Service Time Offer

Amazon gift card

Sent $50 card
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

Amazon gift card

Just purchased and sent over a 20 USD Amazon gift card. Please credit my viptv account. Thank you.

Amazon gift card

Just purchased and sent over a 20 USD Amazon gift card. Please credit my viptv account. Thank you.

Amazon gift card

Amazon Gift Card

Just sent over a 10USD Amazon gift card. Please credit my Viptv account. Thank you.
Impermanence is the only permanence we can depend on.

Amazon gift card

Unlimited 365

Is the unlimited viewing offer for 365 days for $150 still available - and what happens if the site goes down or is banned again during that time will I be able to get a refund? Also does that include movies? Sorry to ask but only ever did $20 at a time this is a lot of money. [ Last edited by deercat at 8-17-2019 06:09 ]

Reply 107#107 deercat's post

I can only address the last question. Movies are included.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 107#107 deercat's post

Hello, Now our site is on Amazon Cloud and I can sure that our uptime could reach 99.99%
We keep improving services for you.

Extra Pts Special Offer updated for 365days unlimited watching service

All state QSO Parties could have a youth certificate or plaque. In VA we just emailed the sponsoring club and they said yes. It costs us about 50.00 plus postage each year. Rich W4BUE Pres K4AMG

Amazon.com giftcard sent

Hi - I’ve just sent LBJedward a $50 Amazon giftcard. Please credit my account with points when you’re able to. thanks.

Amazon.com giftcard sent

Quote:
Originally posted by deercat at 8-17-2019 14:03 Is the unlimited viewing offer for 365 days for $150 still available - and what happens if the site goes down or is banned again during that time will I be able to get a refund? Also does that include ...

I was thinking the same thing, any info and assurances on these points would be helpful thanks .

Amazon.com giftcard sent

Gift Card

Just sent over $50 gift card, please credit my account.
(came from my sister ritamariajcp user name ritac-p)

Just sent over $50 for points.

Thanks
Great service

USD 10 Gift Card sent

Please credit my VIPTV account with 10USD for 150 points
Impermanence is the only permanence we can depend on.

Amazon gift card

Amazon gift card $50 Amazon card sent. Please treat accordingly Thanks

Gift Card

$50 Amazon card sent Thank you very much
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

Amazon.com giftcard sent

Thread