Thread
Printable Version

Site Upgraded and up to100% Extra Pts or Service Time Offer

Reply 39#39 serino78's post

Did you ever get the credit you payed for through the Amazon gift card?

Reply 40#40 kandiken's post

The offer is still in effect.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

$20 amazon card sent

please credit 330 pts to my account. Order #113-3649333-5926660. Thanks!

No Points Credited

I sent a $20 amazon gift card to LBJedward@gmail.com yesterday ( Order# 113-3649333-5926660) I am unsure if I added my username in the card (though I believe I did) but have not had any points credited to my account. Can someone please rectify this?

$30 gift card send
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

113-0716452-1166624

Just sent $50.00 card

hi does anyone know if the 20% more Christmas offer can be used with the 50% more amazon offer will i get 70% more or just the 50%?

thanks

Reply 47#47 kitty862003's post

What happened last year as you asked the same question then, but I'm guessing they are different offers

i cant remember last year, it maybe different this year anyways it doesn't state anywhere the rules!!!

Reply 49#49 kitty862003's post

With FriendVista and VIP no longer being linked together you can't expect the offers from the two sites to be linked

My Points are Wrong

I did the special offer a couple weeks ago & it came through OK, I still had over 100 pts, maybe 150 or so, anyway, I did the special offer again, but my total when I checked was only 389 or something, it should've been much more than that. I already sent a PM to LBJedward, but havent' received a reply. I just wanted to double-check. I received the confirmation email saying that I'd be getting 330 pts.

$50 Amazon card sent

$50 cards sent on order no. 113-5896597-9784235 Please treat accordingly Thanks

Amazon Gift Card

Just purchased and sent over a 30usd Amazon gift card. Please credit my viptv account. Thank you.

50$ sent by Paypal

50$ sent by Paypal. Thanks!

Amazon Gift Card :)

Just purchased and E-mailed over a 10usd Amazon gift card. Please credit my viptv account. Thank you.

Amazon gift card 20USD

Hello, Amazon gift card purchased to the value of 20USD, please use this to credit my VIPTV account with 330pts. Thanks very much
Impermanence is the only permanence we can depend on.

Amazon Gift Card :)

Just purchased and E-mailed over a 20usd Amazon gift card. Please credit my viptv account. Thank you.

hi does this still work tried 4 times and comes back cancelled on amazon ? 

Reply 58#58 monica's post

I believe it still does. At least, according to the post above yours that user's purchase went through. Not sure what's going on with your purchase.

PayPal address

SUPER 50% Extra Pts Offer Is the correct PayPal address youngyangjiao@outlook.com

Thread