Thread
Printable Version

Points awards activity: post your suggestions and advices for new site here

I watch a lot of shows here.  There are a few things I'd like to see, if possible.  They are:

- Show the loaded shows and movies that were either updated/loaded each day.  I watch many shows, and I don't remember them all.  Seeing what was last updated would help with this.
- The cost to watch a show has increased, but the quality of the shows has decreased--that's not a value.  Give us the HD option back, please.  There are shows where the audio is really bad as well as the video quality.  A good example of this is the show Lucifer.
- As I am an avid watcher, I'd love to have a bookmark on the shows I watch.  This way I would know where I left off.  This is especially important with the mid season breaks.  I can never remember where I left off, and I don't want to download the excel spreadsheet of watched shows.  There has to be a better way.  Please give us a bookmark, or something like this.

If these things could be addressed, the experience for me would be absolutely awesome.
Definition of Insanity - repeating something, expecting a different result each time.

Thread