Thread
Printable Version

Points awards activity: post your suggestions and advices for new site here

Reply 84#84 Findel's post

A good site for finding out ratings, and why movies have certain ratings is Kids-In-Mind. I don't even have kids. but find it useful myself for knowing the reason for certain ratings. Some things have a higher age rating because of mature content - ex: Schindler's List, while others might have a lot of gratuitous sex or violence. It helps me make better informed choices.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Forum link

Saying that the forum is not compatible with mobile devices is not true. I frequently access the forum on my tablet. It's not as convenient to use, but I am able to read and write posts. I've also done both on my phone & iPod Touch in the past. As I come across posts beneath episodes on viptv, I am seeing how frustrated people are, and they don't seem to realize the forum even still exists. Unless you are planning to completely abandon the forum, (in which case, we would appreciate some notice), I think it's a mistake not to have a link on the viewing site. Even if people don't post, they can read what others have posted.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread