Thread
Printable Version

Points awards activity: post your suggestions and advices for new site here

Nice mock up

All i would suggest change blue title bar to grey.

I think it would be better if we could have link to list of last 50 Episode updated on separate page instead it being on side that way

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I like showbox style of how they present updated tv shows and Movies

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

We need to create movie list so that members know what movies are avaliable on this site I would suggest separate movies based on year there were relased would be better to cataloged them instead just by catorgy movie type.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

I havn't been on that site for few years once i ran out MGS . unlike this place no way earning points on that site .

Reply 33#33 gdi3's post

The first 3 episode of latest season is free only. They got rid of free section replace it with this.

Intial Feedback

It's a bit early to give feedback since it only been a day as with anything it takes time to see problems.

Good Streaming works fine

Bad
No pop up player - i liked this features because it means i can close other website pages just have player
Site isn't organised effectively it's all over the place - TV shows should be at the top and movies should be at bottom Background color should be darker Remove the Comment section on each page - We survived 10 years without comment section on the website [ Last edited by bala at 10-22-2016 07:12 ]

Quote:
Updated by lbjedward: Forum will not show on viptv.net any more due that it's not compatible for mobile use. Black skin is in the plan.
Thank You for the update What about way episode update are presented on the site old site it was easy to see when new episode got updated -on new site unless we keep refreshing no way to tell ?

Reply 45#45 olia's post

Quote:
The most important fonction as far as I'm concerned is our VIEWING HISTORY. If it were possible to know which episodes I have watched from the TV show's main viewing page for each season, that would be an absolute luxury.
Click on your username after you log in and go viewing log Click here to see your viewing history

it does some times it impossible to load website during peak time it does seem a bit slow .

Reply 97#97 pjrplay1's post

i am having problem flash player it slowing my laptop down takes up 50% of memory when before the old site only 20%.

Reply 103#103 codebreaker's post

i don't think you going get an answer They need improve layout dramatically if it's going retain users otherwise within 2 years site will have shut down.

Reply 109#109 codebreaker's post

No word since this upgrade and i don't think i ever use up all my points so we just ride it out for long as it last we knew this site eventually would have to shut down at some point. It's had a very good run and it's clear there issues behind the scene.

Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

How the hell are you still running vista that would crash by now ? I didn't think anyone still used Vista I am having same issue with blue banner but for some reason it appear when i load an episode

Reply 122#122 codebreaker's post

Without you no-one would do discussion topic i gave up few years back because i would rather watch tv shows.

Reply 124#124 codebreaker's post

Good to hear

Look like we get used late updates It's not bad during Christmas since hardly any new show on but they really add more movies to this site since i finding movies not on this site but are available on other movie apps. I can't talk about other site but i can certainly compare them.

Reply 128#128 findun's post

don't think they will if amount of people on here have been complaining for the past 2 months nothing has changed

Reply 131#131 codebreaker's post

it's easier to make a Christmas theme than fix problems on site

Reply 133#133 codebreaker's post

Lack of information is very disappointing Is there even a point in commenting on here ?

There done small change putting episode number and title next to the episode update list

Thread