Thread
Printable Version

New VIPTV.NET launched!

YAY I feel like I might be needed around here again.. For those new people that I have not met, I am Dan AKA Dognxtdoor. I will pledge this to you that your concerns are being heard, and I will work with the mods that you know and love to communicate them to LBJ and make sure they can be addressed as soon as possible. Please do not feel you are being ignored, I believe this is some of the normal hickups from such a major change. I also feel that is why there is a free period in place to make it less painful of a transition. That being said, please keep expressing any new concerns or issues here. I cant wait to chat with each of you, I have mostly stayed back as I was not really needed anymore. However, I helped with our old java site before viptv, and then with viptv when it went live soooo long ago now. I agree there are alternatives, I also use kodi, netflix, and hulu, however we all know why we come back here, which is the quality of the videos, and the long term low price of almost 14 episodes per us 1 dollar. The comparison to something like AMAZON or other Pay per show sites is episodes being 1 dollar or more per episode. Even getthing 4 or more episodes per dollar is still reasonable as that can be almost 4 hours of streaming depending on the show for 1 dollar. Also there is no reason so search multiple apps and sources such as you do with kodi. Thanks for your time and patience.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

hello bala...
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Thread