Thread
Printable Version

New VIPTV.NET launched!

Old Vs. New Site

After being a member of VIPTV for some time now, it is disappointing that these site downgrades were made in the name of customer service. The fact is that jumping to charging double as much is a huge increase. I am not saying that prices should not arise after time to compensate for expenses, if increased expenses do occur. However, I agree with a previous poster that a majority of us already have a movie site, and really liked this site for it's shows. The light background and arrangement of shows is a huge quality decrease. I really miss the expandable list of updated shows. Taking this away will cost the site money in the way of less views. I also have qualms with the new video player. The old player had the ability to pause and queue a video, however now this player has a limited queue. WHY? Those of us that travel have limited access to wifi and loved being able to play - pause - n queue so that we could enjoy playback at a later time without wifi. You state that you have the first 3 episodes free and free movies for 40 days. If history of this site tells us anything, it is that anything that is "free" is always temporary and that will not last too long. That is not a justifiable compensation for a huge hike in prices and a loss of a service we have all grown to love. Please work diligently to fix your errors. I am no feeling this change, nor do I think a majority of your viewers.

Thread