Thread
Printable Version

New VIPTV.NET launched!

I realise this is a business, but the change in the number of points received for exchanging $100 (from 2000 to 1300) will probably stop me using the site once I use up my current points.

I could cope with the increase to 3 pts for viewing a show, but both changes makes it not value for money anymore.  As I'm in the UK (with rubbish exchange rate due to idiot Brexiteers) whereas in June I could watch 15 episodes per £1.  If I bought points today it would get 5 episodes per £1.  

Even if I ignore the exchange rate and do the calculation is dollars, the site is massively more expensive.  From 10 episodes per $1 before the update to 4.3 episodes per $1 afterwards.  

This site always represented a cheap, convenient way to watch US tv shows (not interested in movies).  I'll probably be more selective with what I watch and run my points down, using free alternative sites wherever possible.

I wish the site good luck though - you've always treated the customers with respect, provided a good service, and the site mods have always been great to deal with.

EDIT - rereading Milks post #62 above - maybe the attitude of mods is also going downhill. Doesn't bode well for the site.
[ Last edited by minkeygirl at 10-21-2016 03:27 ]

No - I can't view on iPhone or PS3 (my usual way of viewing). Hope I'm not being charged points for my attempts, but as I can't view my profile either who knows!

On PS3 you can't view the top / side menus.  Stuck on "Loading the player" continuously...

Thread