Thread
Printable Version

New VIPTV.NET launched!

Reply 40#40 gdi3's post

Is anyone else able to view the new site?! I haven't been able to view anything since it was originally taken down for maintenance. It would be amazing to get an update from VIPTV so we know what to expect (soon? tomorrow?)

50% Cost Increase!??!

So happy the new site is up and running... but... Was anyone else aware that VIPTV was increasing the cost of watching episodes??? It now costs 3 points per episode!! I noticed they added an update to post #1 regarding the first 3 episodes are free, but where does it mention that they are increasing the cost of watching?! Additionally, the payment options do not indicate if we can still use Amazon. Amazon was the most economical way to buy points, so between the price increase and potential no amazon... VIPTV just got a whole lot more expensive to use :S [ Last edited by bunkk at 10-21-2016 02:10 ]

Reply 54#54 lbjedward's post

Why didn't you inform users prior to increasing the price? Do Amazon gift cards still work the same way they did prior to the website update? Where can the free TV shows be found on the new site? When you mentioned you offer more free tv shows, I tried to look at what is being offered, but can't find anything. Clicking "Free" at the top of the screen, it will only display free movies.

Viewing Log

Does anyone else have a problem with their Viewing Log? Mine only shows the last 16 shows watched, and the option to search the Viewing Log no longer exists. I have no idea what episode I am on for many shows... :/

Thread